• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting in parliament building.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take it from me hobby. I knew your intent. And also, take it from me, saying jokes on this site can and will capture you calls from the RCMP. Yes, the world we live in today is not our granddads world...

Comment

There is no threat in my comment I am not concerned. Good grief. Go chase the bad guys!

Comment

I never made a threat, yet I still got called...

Comment

Freewheat

What was the incident?

Comment

Wow. looks like the fear thing really works.. LOL

False flag or real shooting or as the government wants us to think, an Islamic terrorist event, it does not really matter. This event will bring even more fear to those of you who are fearless in saying anything "against" the mainstream media and the govern mente "Mind Control" seriously folks look the word up in an etymology dictionary. If you are not aware of Bill C13 or what it will mean to your privacy and presence on sites like this, have a good look. This bill will be hammered through and so will other changes to government security and individual rights by those who made spears from flag poles to protect themselves from a homeless drug addict who was refused a visa to go and fight in the place he wanted to fight.
            This is all besides the fact that the hatred hoped for worked like a charm.

Give me a call Mr. RCMP. Lets have a nice eye to eye chat. Much better than over the phone. Their is a human behind every set of eyes on earth.

Love and hugz everyone... LMAO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...