• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What %

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What %

I read here often about land rent rates and how ultra expensive they are etc etc

Seem like from outside looking in maybe 2/3 of you guys rent land as well as own?

Kinda the opposite here not a huge amount of land leased out my ranch I lease 1400 acres and own the rest

You need a capital base to base borrow and few on the "new age type" farmers that lease land and so you don't have a debt burden of land ownership, well these guys when going gets tough financially loose there capacity to borrow and many bto's have gone belly up.

just chewing the fat as always, love comparing Canada with Australia similar people I reckon but way way different farming circumstances and weather, I was almost a adopted honoury member of a coffee shop in lloydminster and another tiny place called cochin
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...