• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cottonpicken
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 6993

    #11
    And a happy new year,Checking

    Comment

    • BTOfarmall
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 375

      #12
      Whats da beef between cottonpicken & checking??? I tink I remembers someting, but kin't quite put my finger on it.......

      Merry Chrimas & Happy New Year to all You's!!!

      Comment

      • redleaf
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 390

        #13
        BTO,stop embarrassing yourself!
        Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

        Comment

        • Jagfarms
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2003
          • 871

          #14
          fjlip thanks for well wished for the adoption Sorry to
          hear about funerals you are going to. Health, family
          and friends are the most important things.

          Sask Thanks as well.

          We are travelling to Ukraine at the end of January to
          go to some orphanages and do some mission work.
          We are hoping to do a international adoption of a
          sibling group from Ukraine if all goes well in 2011.

          We have been at this for 6 years now and we are
          giving one last try. If it does not work in the next
          year or so we will have to say we gave it a good
          shot but give up.

          Comment

          • BTOfarmall
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 375

            #15
            I don't get it??? 6 years you coulda had a kid here from Comedia.

            Lotta kiddies here in Comedia that needs adoptin'...

            Why not adopt one of dem, instead of draggin YET another over here. Makes alot more cents fer every single one of you's.

            Why Heck, I bet you could get da kid home fer Chrimas. What a Beautiful gift that would be fer da kid...

            Never give up if you's truely want someting. Keep on, Keepin' on......

            Comment

            • makar
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2007
              • 1721

              #16
              Be a human being for gods sake bto.

              Comment

              • jamesb
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 781

                #17
                Merry Christmas to all!
                I have friends who recently adopted a boy from Africa. I was a long process but very much worth it for all in the end. I think its great.

                Comment

                • GALAXIE500
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 692

                  #18
                  Heres to high grain prices and low fuel and fertilizer prices in 2011! I know I am dreaming , but hey, might as well dream big. Merry Christmas to everybody out there in Agriville , from us in Maple Creek Sk.

                  Comment

                  • carebear300
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2002
                    • 630

                    #19
                    Merry Christmas everbody,make sure you that have to travel, drive safely.

                    Comment

                    • FarmRanger
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 1620

                      #20
                      Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to all!

                      Comment

                      • Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...