• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB very Popular! over 4800 hits!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hear, hear, pars

Comment

When was De Pape on the CWB's payroll?

Comment

"name 1 credible economist that the wheatboard has ....used that knows YOUR cost of production and what where when and why you need to sell your wheat and durum."

The Auditor General carried out a CWBan audit,with strict parameters, and if I recall correctly, dePape was part of that exercise.

Mind you, I'm going to guess the CWB had the hair up on their backs reallzing that dePape has that kind of 'inquiring' mind that probably had difficulty not straying from the mandate he was hired to assist with.

But he would indeed be aware and his radar sweeping the Board's minefields. And he aint dumb. Probably muzzled for that audit though. Pars

Comment

Parsley,

I believe the CWB kicked out DePape for asking too many embarrasing questions during the AG Audit.

Comment

I believe the question posed was:

"Please name 1 credible economist that the wheatboard has hired, bribed or used that knows YOUR cost of production and what where when and why you need to sell your wheat and durum"

Comment

And I should add, my my my, that's a stark revelation on such a cold winter morning.

I can't imagine dePappy asking too many acute questions, can you? That would be er, classed as, er, oh my, extreme, wouldn't it?

Pars

Comment

Funniest cartoon I have ever seen...I hope it changes some attitudes.

Over 10,000 tonight.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...