• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hows the greenfeed/silage/hay/frozen canola looking

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows the greenfeed/silage/hay/frozen canola looking

This brings back memories. Bad ones actually.
    http://www.agri-ville.com/drought/

How does the feed market look for you guys? Waiting for a frost to make grain into silage/greenfeed? I see a LOT of very late canola and the cereals are way short and thin.

If anybody wants to bale canola as greenfeed there will be some around in a month or (hopefully) two.

I dont think there will be much cereal straw but canola will be baleable if $$$ warrant it.

Is any hay trading? The pastures are looking better than a month ago but still pretty crappy.

Have all the culls hit the auction market? Prices look better than the horror stories I heard a month ago.

Hopefully we get 6" of hail and I wont have to harvest my shitty wheat crop and you will have some feed LOL.

Oh yeah, anybody else really like the bud lime light? The first 5 werent that great but they are getting much better now.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...