• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

TRADE

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • whiteface
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2004
    • 518

    #11
    You have my apology for accusing you of using my name and my slanderous comments toward you because of those suspicions on my part. I'm sorry, what I will do with you from now on stout is maybe speak with you on Agri-ville rather than ranchers if I can't get past my suspicious. My website is www.dynamiteacres.com and everything you could ever need to know about me is there for all to see. Enjoy! Have a good evening!

    Comment

    • STOUT
      Member
      • Oct 2004
      • 71

      #12
      I accept your gracious apology,and my compliments to you on those good looking white face cattle no wonder you call your self white face I believe you have fine cattle and I believe you to be a good person some one I would like to call friend...........good luck

      Comment

      • whiteface
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2004
        • 518

        #13
        I look forward to meeting you someday, stout!

        Comment

        • STOUT
          Member
          • Oct 2004
          • 71

          #14
          white face you are missed at ranchers,whats the weather like in OLDS today.....good luck

          Comment

          • Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...