• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viral Video Showing "Food Experts" Commenting on McDonald's Food

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viral Video Showing "Food Experts" Commenting on McDonald's Food

<p>This is going viral on the internet, but after watching it a few times it really is too good not to share.</p>
    <p>What does it say about the consumer and their perception of food? Let us know what you think!</p>
    <p>Two Dutch YouTube comedians went to an annual food convention in the Netherlands where they presented McDonald's food to "food experts". They simply cut the food into bite sized pieces and placed a toothpick in it and presented it as organic, high-class cuisine. Then, they asked consumers to compare their "organic" offerings to traditional McDonald's food.</p>
    <p>Watch for yourself what happened:</p>
    <p><em>Note: Click the "CC" button on the video below to see the English subtitles.</em></p>
    <p><iframe width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Qa6QXBxxWw?rel=0&amp;wmode=opaque"></iframe></p>

What can you say people are more like sheep than humans they follow anything. But thats good or we would be out of business if we all had to prove our products were realy superior to the compition.

Comment

I always thought McDonalds was pretty good and now this blind taste test confirms it.

I don't eat as many Big Macs as I would like but that is because I am trying to maintain my figure...

Comment

Well then SFD, there you have it... Proof that MacDonald's is not only GOOD, but GOOD for everyone who eats it. Including all the children who live off it because it is cheap for their parents to buy. Great job exposing the truth. Send this video over to ABP, if you are not already working in their office and use the ehll out of it. WOW

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...