• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSGA Vermilion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSGA Vermilion

For the last couple of years the WSGA has been holding its board meetings through out the Province. Next Monday we will be at the College in Vermilion for a regular board meeting. As is the open book policy of the WSGA we invite local producers to drop in on and participate in the meeting. The boring nuts and bolts stuff will take up the first hour or two and then we will discuss today's relevant topics.

Room AL 204 of the College.

Cheers,
    Phil Rowland

Great to have WSGA coming to Vermilion. We should be able to have some lively discussions and hopefully put together a plan for going forward

Comment

1:00pm to 5:00 (or longer)

Comment

Thanks per. Hope I can make it.

Sean

Comment

Mind if I pop in with a non diabolical plan Phil?

Comment

I could pick you up on the way Randy. Otherwise give me a call. Your diabolical plan likely fits part of my vision of what the cattle and beef industry would ideally look like which is a ways from where we are today.

Comment

That's NON Diabolical Bud...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...