• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opportunity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kato: I hear you. I think that is exactly where we are......people just feel "Why knock myself out....no one cares"?
    I walked out of the meeting I attended this morning completely MAD....and VERY discouraged. 10 years ago the crowd would have been ready to break out the ropes and hang somebody.....now it is like "oh well....hopefully it will work out!"
    What in the hell is wrong with people? Have we become a bunch of frightened sheep?

Comment

I don't know what's happened ASRG but things have
      gone very quiet in Alberta at least - on all fronts. It's
      like everyone has given up on everything.
      I get more calls about fracking from Ireland than from
      nearby, every Ag issue has gone quiet - even the
      CWB, the land bills issue has gone quiet, the Wildrose
      has gone quiet (apart from a few media appearances
      today).
      Is this the result of the vocal minority not being able
      to positively influence anything recently with federal
      and provincial Con majorities?
      Is everyone feeling that we shouldn't complain as we
      are largely escaping the negative effects of the global
      recession?
      I don't know what's going on but politically it's eerily
      quiet on all fronts and that's not a good sign in a
      democracy.

Comment

RKAISER
        NEVER HEARD OPENING OF YOUR KILL PLANT ?
        X-L is going up for sale ! rumors to deep in financial problems , understandable after this huge meat sale loss.
        hear is your opporturnity by cheap like NB brott did and and AB pc government will put in millions , like N-B got
        from all the neg news we hear and money lost .
        This plant will never run again ! with out some help from federal and provincial government
        Yes i hear losses are that huge and still over 5000 head in de coolers
        Processing them and clearing , cleaning , inspecting again before FCIA takes a look at it again .
        We taxpayer pays for all dayly inspectors , who did not do the job and reported to higher up
        We never find out ! me be not the plant at all .better have a look at those small abottoir around us here
        lets us not forget Cargill!
        same inspectors waking around and NOTknowing where to look for and not reporting .
        Will it hurt calves price at all ? NO
        Randy check with ENTREPENEUR RICK -PASCO Canada -Gold - Beef boys who experence in beef kill plant and had a very nice export of hormone free beef to EU. all our best of luck to Randy and get this new enterprice going
        we need compotition to only one plant left around us

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...