• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's jsut say - Part 2

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's jsut say - Part 2

Let's just say one young passionate farmer from Hardisty introduced his friend with a little passion of his own to another friend, with a mighty passion, who introduced his friend to a friend with a passion, and so on, and so on until the Producer owned Packing Plant was purchased, the management and operations crew were in place and the whole visionary project was now looking for producers to step up and supply cattle at a premium price.

Would you participate now?

I just love acronyms. My company for instance. SAM inc. --- it stands for Semper Ad Meliora, a Latin phrase taught to me by our literary tangential friend Mr. Pallett. SAM was suggested by another good friend to mean Single Animal Management, or as another friend said, Sustainable Agricultural Missions. Or,from my son, who after I made a trip to London to try to attract money from a sheikh to bridge finance our packing plant; Saudi Arabian Money..LOL Whatever - I am Sam - Sam I am - and how I love green eggs and ham.

Just having a little fun,and don't forget that this process will need us to have a little fun from time to time.

So what about a couple more acronyms. PAKS..... Seems to me that a good idea takes a pack of people to make it work. So in my first post I described a little PAK of people. I am going to take the liberty of introducing this little PAK and let you figure out who the S guy is in this game when we end it by running in PAKS. He is also on the Agriville site by the way. Or maybe you will introduce yourself when you are ready S.

So P is for Purecountry. A Passionate young farmer who got the ball rolling. A is for ARC, or Agrico Realty Advisors who's partner happened to be a passionate friend of Purecountry. Purecountry introduced ARC to K, yours truly and mighty passionately ,who in turn introduced everyone to S. Cool hay!!!

Visionary plans are not all that complicated.

Better get up out of my arm chair and gather up some human and bovine animals for (the) ARC ---- the new conditional "bridge" owner of the beef packing plant at Balzac....

Have a wonderful September everyone.

Comment

Randy you just must have too much time on yer hands. Yer a poet and don't know it. lol

Anyhow might Balzac actually get around to working?

Comment

I bet the S guy is Santa..

Can you send him on to Manitoba? We could really use him out here.

Comment

Wd - doors wil be open for business by January - my personal prediction.

And yes kato, Santa is on his way to Manitoba as well....

Comment

I'll hang the stockings.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...