• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Valentine's Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all.

Just a reminder fellows. Don't forget to remind your better halves just how important they are. ;-)

My hubby came home from hauling cattle last night with roses and chocolate. Totally surprised me because I was sure he didn't even know what day it was. What a sweetie.

So now the standard has been set guys ... the rest is up to you! LOL

I gave the wife roses last night. I called my Dad this mornin to make sure he didn't forget, and the old boy pulled off a romantic dinner last night with roses and all. I guess that's where I get it from.

Comment

Bought my special gal a horse!! She said it was better than any box of chocolates!!!

Comment

What a great gift! That was the number one item on every Christmas list I ever wrote when I was a kid.

Comment

Bought my wife a lovely bunch of flowers including her favorites. What did I get? nothing I was however reminded about everytime in the last 20 years that I forgot a special day.

So this special advice to all husbands and boyfriends, if you give your special someone a gift and they were to busy to get you something, forget it. Don't try and make a big deal about it. As my hero once said women do 99% of the things around the house but they are not as proud as us men who do 1%

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...