• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaiser's Black Bulls

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you dare go near those red Welsh Black bulls down the road while you are there cowman.

I'll bet you would mess your pants if I threw out the names of some of the Beef Booster folks that have been in our pens.

Hybrid vigor affects more than bone and frame cowman. muscle expression can be bred into your herd with genetics other than Exotic cross.

Comment

Well I didn't know there was such a thing as Red Welsh Blacks...learn something new everyday!
      I have a fair idea what sells well in the fall run and on the yearling market and try to provide what the buyers want...and I can live with!
      A few years I got caught with cattle that were a little to much Simmentally, but that has turned around. Never saw the char cross take much of a hit...unless they were white!
      Heres the trick(only in my opinion): Provide what the market wants. Pound as much weight on as possible and as cheap as you can. If you are selling in a regular sale don't bring the "off" calves to town. Get to know your buyers and always thank them for buying your cattle.
      Now that last one may sound rather silly, but the fact is these buyers get to know you, think you are a good guy...and they might pay a cent or two more! When we used to sell in the regular sales about the same four guys bought them year after year! It works.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...