• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

silverback & the AB gov's Choicematters

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silverback & the AB gov's Choicematters

I e-mailed Mr. Horner (sprucegrovesturgeon.stalbert@assembly.ab.ca) this letter & invited him to reply to this board.

Choicematters

Could you let me know why this has stalled Mr. Horner? With grain prices the way they are what if anything do we have to lose? In the choicematters website you state:

" Be sure to make your opinion known to your Member of Parliament and your Canadian Wheat Board director. Visit this website often to find updated information about marketing choice and provide us with your feedback. You are the true driver of change."

Mr. Horner you also a driver of change. If the Alberta Government won't act for its farmers how can we reasonably expect Ottawa to?

envite you to respond at Agriville if you wish as many member of this farmers online community are looking for market choice

http://www.agri-ville.com/cgi-bin/forums/post.cgi?BeefProduction

Thank you Honourable Doug Horner

Well said!!

I cannot understand why they cannot get this going. It is ridiculous!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...