• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flyin to Calgary tomorrow, whoo hoo, God's country

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flyin to Calgary tomorrow, whoo hoo, God's country

Hope the weather's good, a little business, a little skiing at Sunshine! PLEASE let me know what type of clothes to bring, be there for a week!

Supposed to be the ideal "spring skiing" conditions. Fresh snow today and low double digits for the weekend. At least that's what I heard 5 minuits ago, this is Alberta, weather changes once a minute! Wind is cold tonight but supposed to warm for the weekend, hope you have a good trip! If you need to borrow my computer and "catch up" esp. at ranchers, let me know! I'm an hour north of Calgary in Olds. Stop in and see Randy on the way, he's right on the highway!

Comment

avalanche warnings for Kananasksis, but as whiteface has said, the weather changes every five minutes in AB.

Comment

Whiteface, if I have the time I might just visit. I'll have my cell with me. 519-312-6183

P.S if you haven't seen my rant on Ranchers yet you should take a look, name on there is Murgen! Top of the page, about ***** footing around. thanks

Comment

I'll pack for warm weather and if it gets cold, I'm stopping at one of your places for a ski jacket, and gloves! I'll buy my own long johns.

Comment

I have read your threads, Murgan! I wondered if that was you! I just may give you a call on your cell, how busy are you??!! I've got calves comeing like crazy including one out of a heifer that was top of her class at Agribition so I may be a little busy but certainly enjoying some nice weather! Happy skiing!

Comment

Hey intr3est! You from the Brantford area in Southern Ontario??!! I go there sometimes and just noticed the area code on your cell phone #! What have you got for cattle? If you're already on the plane for Calgary, we'll visit later...

Comment

Whiteface, snowed in Hamilton, have to fly out tommorow. Drifts were as high as my chaps, put it in 4 low to get in a psrking space, no kidding! They could not keep up wiht thw snow, I'll ask them (Westjet)for an extra day on this trip! What's your ph #, I'll give you a call, Randy listen up, I'm going to visit you too. have a case ready!

Comment

Not sure where I got the name of Nethubasand, but anyway, It's MURGEN, I'm on someone eles computer. Damn keyboard it''s not like mine either, keep printing wrong letters, must be a charolais thing.

Comment

Glad to hear from you, inte3st, Murgan, whatever the hell that last name you typed in was!!! Yeah, it could be a Charolais thing! If yer stopping in to see Randy, I want to also, haven't seen him for awhile either! Got calves comeing but the weathers good, I could get away for a minute or two. So you are from Brantford/Hamilton (Milton!) area! What's yer cowherd? I got Herefords with no horns, Randy's got a cool operation with some cooler cattle and closer in distance to where you are, if we all meet for a "drink" (I don't actually drink much) you'll see a lot more neat stuff than what I have. He's a good talker too, I'll take any excuse to go visit...
                    Hey Randy, hope I'm not being presumptuous making plans on your behalf! You know me, if I can throw 2 stones at one bird, and miss em both times, I will!
                    Have a good day all!

Comment

Sorry, Murgan, forgot to leave you my number. I would prefer my email only because I keep the ringer off on my phone most of the time, to let my baby sleep and don't check my phone messages nearly as often as my email.
                      Hope that works!
                      dynamiteacres@sprint.ca
                      www.dynamiteacres.com
                      Talk to you later!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...