• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kieth Wilson Bill 36, 50 Meeting in Brooks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for DVD's write to me at lkczar@hotmail.com. I think that a recording of the Brooks mtg was made by Keith, and hope to have that available at some time also.

NOTE: On the Rutherford radio show on Friday, Minister Mel Knight stated many false claims. He spoke after Danielle Smith of WRA was interviewed.

I note that Minister Knight may have "good intentions" as far as what government has planned for the Land Stewardship ACT; however, I don't care what their "intentions are", I am only interested in the facts as the law is written.

Another glaring thing that popped out at me after hearing the Minister speak, was Section 9 (2)(c) which states,regarding the regional plans:

"...whether or not another enactment deals with the same, similar or associated matters, make, as part of the regional plan, law on any matter within the legislative authority of
    the Legislature that is designed to advance or implement, or to both advance and implement, the purposes of this Act."

This is the silver bullet that grants these regional plan and planners (final say being Cabinet), the AUTHORITY OF THE LEGISLATURE. It gives Cabinet the right to create, pass and encompass LAW visa the "regional plans". This is illegal, as only the "Legislative Assembly" can pass laws.

Cabinet has traditionally held the right, visa the direct wording of various ACTS, to "make regulations" only.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...