• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Post An Active Link on the Agriville Posts.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Post An Active Link on the Agriville Posts.

Hi Everyone:

We have had some requests on how to post an active link on the Agriville discussion posts.

I will talk to our programmer and see if we can automate the html to recognize links with out having everyone learn a little html programming.

I don't think it hurts Agriville to have active links...the software is a little older and so it does not automate it right now. We are planning some software upgrades and new tools for Agriville which we will try to roll out in the near future. The new webserver seems to be performing alright so we can now focus on the website software. Always something to fix or upgrade.

Here is the code to use to open a new window so people can check out the web content and not have to navigate back.

*a href="URL YOU WANT TO VISIT"target="blank"> Click Here For The Link. */a*

Just replace the URL YOU WANT TO VISIT between the quotation marks with a copy of the url for example http://www.farms.com Replace the * at the front with the < bracket and the *s at the back with the < and > brackets. I had to use *s otherwise the links worked and I could not show the html code.

Then just finish the discussion post as normal. Here is what you should get an active link opening a new window.

<a href="http://www.farms.com/"target="blank"> Click Here For the Link. </a>

I will also put these instructions on the Computer and Practice areas for reference.

Send me an email if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Joe Dales
    Agri-ville Farms.com
    joe.dales@farms.com

<ahref="www.wheatgrowers.com"target="blank"> Click Here For The Link. */a>

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...