• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB PRO forecast released today (Sept. 27)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB PRO forecast released today (Sept. 27)

The CWB PRO will be out this p.m. I expect wheat (all classes/no changes to spreads) to be down $5 to $10/t. Feed barley unchanged from mid month release ($175/t basis port). Durum and malt barley unchange to up slightly (less than $5).

I look for comments.

The CWB PRO is out today (both 00/01 and 01/02). You can see on their web site. I will leave you to look at the values. The most relevant issue for 01/02 was changes in protein spreads. The highlight on 00/01 (last crop year) was the increase in durum - it would be interesting to know how durum commercial inventory was valued between the two crop years. Other comments?

Comment

Charlie,

I really wonder when the high protein issue of this years CWRS crop force the CWB to change the spreads.

As the US had a good protein crop, and I hear we have copious amounts of 16%, which I am told makes poor bread if not mixed and blended with lower protein wheat, can the CWB justify the protein spreads it now has?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...