• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gooseberrys

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gooseberrys

Can anyone provide information on Gooseberrys and production. I understand that their are some g**** sized ones out there some where with the eating quality similar to Kiwi Fruit. Thanks

Yes, there are a number of new varieties with larger size and production. In particular, Invicta, Tixia, and Xenia look good. They are available from McGinnis Berry Nursery in B.C. and I encourage you to visit their website for details: http://www.berrycrops.net/pages/home.htm

Also, Quebec produces an excellent culural guide that is available in English. I believe it is only about $10 and to order contact CPVQ at 418-831-7474 and ask to order "Currant and Gooseberries Culture Guide". The authors are Monique Audette and Michel J. Lareau
    Good luck.

Comment

Thanks John.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.