• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stats can biannual farm financial survey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats can biannual farm financial survey

Just got mine.
    I guess justin playdeau and the rest of the liberals want to see just how much ag programming they can cut after they get re elected by the eastern Canadian elites.
    Any how i was scrolling through the questions while on mile runs seeding and when i got to the end of the form the next prompt had a bit of a delay on my phone and/or bump in tractor and i was able to submit a blank form. ....they say the form is mandatory but is it mandatory to have to fill it out? I guess I'll be getting a bunch of phone calls from an US area code in the near future.

Originally posted by tmyrfield View Post
    Just got mine.
    I guess justin playdeau and the rest of the liberals want to see just how much ag programming they can cut after they get re elected by the eastern Canadian elites.
    Any how i was scrolling through the questions while on mile runs seeding and when i got to the end of the form the next prompt had a bit of a delay on my phone and/or bump in tractor and i was able to submit a blank form. ....they say the form is mandatory but is it mandatory to have to fill it out? I guess I'll be getting a bunch of phone calls from an US area code in the near future.
    I doubt if bombardier or power corp have to give away free information. So the less they know the better.

Comment

Originally posted by tmyrfield View Post
      Just got mine.
      I grow wall to wall organic canola... don't you?

Comment

almost all the info they need is submitted on the statement of farming income forms on your tax return. another make work project for govt employees

Comment

Tmy

"just how much ag programming they can cut after they get re elected by the eastern Canadian elites."

Have you been sleeping for several years, or have you just started farming? Closet Boy and Ritz Cracker have cut them all down to nothing so what's there to cut?

Their all the same so at least get you facts straight!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...