• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotto MAX or Who actually got Rain. seems like it was a few tenths to a inch.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also horse yea I didn’t lose a crop in May yet either but F&@k man some haven’t had any rain yet and they are worried so wake up

Comment

Half inch.
      Yard a soupy mess along with grid roads.
      We are in a narrow VG area.

Comment

Rain hit a wall 5 miles N of us, strange patterns? Nearly 7/10", but varies in a mile or two. Neighbors seeding all day!

Comment

We are 16 miles south of Medicine Hat on the edge of the Cypress Hills 1.2 inches last night, don't think its to big of an area that got it.

Comment

Sorry to pile on, we had .5 this AM and still nice drizzle till 6 pm it says. Awesome for me, had a field blowing bad. Needed this soaker, all farmers here happy happy. SW RRV.
            Hope you guys get some.

Comment

A few drops on the window. Seeded all day. .2 of moisture this spring. Still not bad seeding but dries out 30 minutes after seeded.

Not looking forward to the heat coming this week.

Comment

One inch just perfect peas just a boomin out
                Ordering bins by the dozen.

Comment

This area needs it bad .
                  Just south west side PA Nat park.
                  1/2 mile north of his farm ..

Comment

This area needs it bad .
                    Just south west side PA Nat park.
                    1/2 mile north of his farm ..

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                      Way to go I always say farming is 90% luck 10% brains
                      As long as you're just speaking for yourself.

Moisture just petering out here, looks like we'll finish up with 3/4". Lucky to get it and it will at least kickstart things here.

Comment

1" here, boy did we need it. had next to no rain all last summer and zero this spring, subsoil moisture non existent. this will keep us going for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Good for you MB! We saw 1 to 2 tenths, I guess finding a horseshoe in the field doesn't bring rain. Just did a crop tour all the durum is up, lentils are close to up and will establish. The canola has me worried though its going to be pretty weak when it emerges in the next few days. It won't take much abuse, hopefully Lumiderm keeps the flea beatle and chinch pressure off.

Comment

I thought I posted this already but I might be loosing my mind so I'll try again.

I keep hearing how dry is better than wet well the last 21 months I've gotten around 4 inches of moisture
                            Even Phoenix Arizona averages more than 8 inches of moisture in year. I always wanted to visit the desert 🌵 I guess I'm living the dream.

Keep telling me how dry is better than wet and I just might believe it but I doubt it.

Comment

Field being seeded: 0.25 in. Fields already seeded: 0. As far a too dry being better than too wet, you need to have about 3 ft of rain in a season and then you can assess too wet. Most in southern areas have not been wet enough to assess too wet. That is why I am scared to hope for rain because it need to stop before the flood. Yes farming is 90% luck for all except Grass of course.

Comment

2009 and 2010 we had around 36 inches, I'm not really sure but after a 5 gallon pail filled up I stopped counting. Hay sloughs are still mostly dead and getting dryer and I never did seed those years but it sure was nice seeing water run more than just two weeks in the spring.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.