• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayer gives $20000

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayer gives $20000

Bayer gives 20 grand for mental health holy **** there awsome! lmfao

Yea that’s a piss poor amount considering the amount we idiots pay them for their over priced seed

Comment

Oh and thanks

Comment

about 25 bags of canola .

Comment

or 2000 bushels of canola from the farmer . ya that's pathetic.

Comment

They couldn't donate more, that would be admitting and accepting responsibility for the fact their seed costs cause farmers alot of stress!

"PRICELESS"!

Comment

I really dont like bayer

Comment

Bayer is the leading supporter for the Do More Agriculture Foundation. Which is what the $20,000 went too.

Not a Bayer fan by any means but i'll stick to criticizing them on actual business practices not donations to groups that benefit farmers.

Link to The Do More Ag Foundation site if you want to learn more.

https://www.domore.ag/ https://www.domore.ag/

Comment

I am not a fan of Bayer and that's just pennies of what they get from us.

Their commercial's all day on the radio really are annoying making me not want to buy their products.

Comment

Maybe reverse psychology is required.
                    You don’t use mustard to catch the bear(🙂)

Perhaps cudos, thanks, and talking about these issues with the reps, dealers etc will have the marketers and head office talking more, where they will divert other dollars to this good cause?

Spins the positive, negativity is the issue and problem.

Comment

I'm not saying it's right or agree with the Bayer etc do it but, I understand the company is a business, it operates NOT to help farmers, it operates to make money - for the owners.
                      If your the CEO and don't max profits, there's another 3 o 4 guys in head office trying to dump you out and get your job.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.