• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant be stuffed posting twice 2 thinga admin and wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant be stuffed posting twice 2 thinga admin and wheat

Admin or joe evrytime i wish to post a new message i have to log in. Started two days ago.

Sold wheat today magic $300 plus $302 actually with carry of $1.50 if not called for delivery by feb. Its in the GTA contract enforcable by law if they dont pay the carry whenits there in print.

cheers starting to get super dry in many parts of aust. Were somewere in the middle 1/2 dry 1/2 wet depending on soils

Me too, gotta log in every time. Guess it doesn’t remember me. And always asks me to post twice. Then I am not sure if it went the first time.

Comment

Works fine with my IPad

Comment

Can you check your browser settings to make sure it accepts cookies?
        What browser and device are you using?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.