• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Bets on Ontario Election?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Bets on Ontario Election?

Will it be a Wynne Win or a Wynne Whine?

Waiting for comments from our Ontario farmers....Burnt, dalek, 15444, etc.

🍿

Comment

It should be Ford's to lose, but I have learned to not underestimate the unmitigated evil of which Wynne is capable. She will likely resort to the most vile attacks humanly (or otherwise) possible.

Ford's done a good job of staying even under her attacks so far.

He just announced a 20% tax cut for the middle class. He actually came up with a good plan for reducing taxes for the poorest as well, much better than anything Wynne's Liberals have come up with.

Likely be a split vote on the left - the leftist media is putting a happy, smiley face on Horwath (NDP).

Wynne may well be the most hated politico ever to sit as premier here, even more so than McGuinty.

I'm not calling anything until it's over.

Comment

If Ford doesn’t stop making expensive promises I’m afraid he’ll talk himself out of a majority into a minority situation. There’s a growing unease from people who just want him to stop digging financial holes until we get the truth about how much Wynne has blown.

Comment

1. Cons by landslide

2. NDP coming up quick but people of Ontario remember the past and some just don't vote.

3. Liberals wiped off the face of Ontario.

Comment

a Doug win- Justin will be toast.

Comment

Doug defeat - we're ****ed for 4 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                Doug defeat - we're ****ed for 4 more years.
                Oh if Wynne gets back in there’s no way we recover for at least a couple of decades

Comment

Got to give Doug Ford credit for getting rid of Tanya Granic Allen. Even Ford could see that she was a liability.

After 15 years in power the Liberals are done in Ontario. Few governments can last past 2 terms let alone 3. Except in the formerly one party state of Alberta.

Hopefully the Ontario PCs can run a province better than they can run their party. What a gong show the past few months have been.

Comment

Liberal support headed over to the NDP to form NDP majority. Canuckistan is done in the next four years. Will Alberta and Saskatchewan get serious about separation. It is probably too late for us to separate now. What is desperately needed in Canuckistan is hundreds of thousands of layoffs in the public sector. Think that is going to happen before the time government checks are bad.
                    Last edited by ajl; May 11, 2018, 07:31.

Comment

dalek, I see where your coming from, especially with the Auditor General pronouncing such different numbers than the Wynne regime.

Hold back on some of the big promises and say "we need to open the books."

Comment

Regardless who gets in, there is a lot of financial pain in the coming years. Difference is whether there is light at the end of the tunnel or not. If Wynne gets in, Trudeau will be King for life and the country is over. Wynne is the most hated politician ever. And there is so much red tape in the province, I don't think it will ever be a have province again in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                          Regardless who gets in, there is a lot of financial pain in the coming years. Difference is whether there is light at the end of the tunnel or not. If Wynne gets in, Trudeau will be King for life and the country is over. Wynne is the most hated politician ever. And there is so much red tape in the province, I don't think it will ever be a have province again in my lifetime.
                          Watching from Alberta the biggest risk I see is Liberal support going to the NDP. I certainly feel for those of you who live in Ontario, the Liberals have created a colossal mess that will possibly never be cleaned up. Left leaning political parties like to create dependency and spend on wants not needs.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Got to give Doug Ford credit for getting rid of Tanya Granic Allen. Even Ford could see that she was a liability.

After 15 years in power the Liberals are done in Ontario. Few governments can last past 2 terms let alone 3. Except in the formerly one party state of Alberta.

Hopefully the Ontario PCs can run a province better than they can run their party. What a gong show the past few months have been.
                            Good one, chucky boy!

You deserve full credit for staying true to your fanatical Marxist roots - suppress free speech, oppress and destroy those who hold an opinion that differs from yours and eliminate those who have the courage to speak truth to power.

As for the Liberals being done in Ontario, it's more like Ontario has been done in by the Liberals.

The McGuinty/Wynne Liberals have done more long-term harm to the Province of Ontario than even the NDP could have in the same time frame - economically, socially, politically, human rights.

It's become a Marxist's like you, dream come true.

Comment

Consrvatives will win but not by much.

NDP has made up a lot of ground at the expense of the liberals. But they will still split the vote enough that the conservatives will win.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...