• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucket, just about as bad as reporting everything we do is letting the Companies post their product signs on our land for FREE! But look at me and my beaufiful crop!!!! Companies marketing and advertising using farmer's ego...for FREE! LOL, no wonder!

The other day I inquired about paying my bill with a credit card...nope. Costs them too much...all while the Industry travels on hot holidays if sales commitments are met. Who the **** is taking the risk?

A fool and his money can easily be parted.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      We don’t hear too much about the hay crop - no need to get the baler out here.

It’s pretty lonely out on the ol’ prairie. One farmer next to us seeds 10,000 acres with one drill. Another one seeds 50,000 with 3 drills. And so the neighbours are - gone to greener pastures.
      How many farmers gone from that 60,000 since settlement, 100? Getting empty is right.

Comment

Hm it’s Lonely out here

Comment

Watch the dry straw, on twitter, maybe Strasbourg...Click image for larger version

Name:	004 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	766434

Comment

Wowowowow no not a deere.

Comment

One less that will reproduce!!

Comment

Must have been hot-wired! 😂 Not funny, it was a nice tractor, even though it was green. How did it burn?

Comment

🔥 fire!

Hahahahah

Not funny bad!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    Bucket, just about as bad as reporting everything we do is letting the Companies post their product signs on our land for FREE! But look at me and my beaufiful crop!!!! Companies marketing and advertising using farmer's ego...for FREE! LOL, no wonder!

The other day I inquired about paying my bill with a credit card...nope. Costs them too much...all while the Industry travels on hot holidays if sales commitments are met. Who the **** is taking the risk?

A fool and his money can easily be parted.
                    Tell them to **** off and go somewhere with a credit card machine . We dont buy without a card unless its 2% cheaper than the ones that do . Thats my holiday money.

Comment

We are at 30% ish done
                      Been busy trying to keep up in the seed shed ....

Comment

We are at 30% ish done
                        Been busy trying to keep up in the seed shed ....

Darn , does not show the spinning in circles part ...

Comment

I havent allowed signs for 20 years. Nor do i grow any trials.
                          They know the answers before they get to that stage.
                          You are free marketing tools for them. Gullible.
                          I tell em $1000 for asign, you can pull levers or consult in the patch for that in a day. Highway Billboard rates.
                          They scram. I think in general companies are catching on. Unless your dumb enough to play along.

Comment

Sask3. I'm doin it until i find a better way. Every year the list of shit im not gonna miss gets longer.
                            Now, they say "money cant buy happiness but it can sure take the edge of misery".
                            With respect it would appear most on here arent miserable. Except in disposition perhaps.

Comment

Don’t the companies offer you a grand or two in product merchandise?

It’s too early too call a drought
                              The challenge at this time of year is crop establishment, that’s on time, into moisture, good fertility.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                                I’ve gone to the dark side might even vote for Trudeau

No
                                SF, No more vodka for breakfast at seeding and election time. OK?
                                We’re not asking for much here 🙂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...