• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odd ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd ....

It’s actually raining a bit like they forecast.
    Welcome though 👌

I am hoping that you guys out west hog it all for now. Maybe in two or three weeks we would take a bit.

Comment

Furrow you’re getting the same cloud that come through here at 8:30

Comment

The radar looks impressive in the west, looks like the skinny tail of that system might hit us. Unless it puts it's tail between its legs and misses us on the way by, or it gets it's tail docked.

It sure is disheartening watching it rain somewhere else when we could use a splash for the shallow seeded crops we are about to seed starting in a couple of days.

Take care and work safe....

Comment

And Bethune is down, I said NOT water proof!

Comment

Well Farmaholic, did you get a wee shot?

Comment

Yup, .21....nice. I'll take it! Looks like it could have been heavier south of me but this is good. Should help get canola established which us what we'll be on in a couple of days. If Mother Nurture allows.

Comment

Wilton , yup , then just had another hard shot from the NW.
                Rains do actually cross HWY 4 lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Wilton , yup , then just had another hard shot from the NW.
                  Rains do actually cross HWY 4 lol
                  Well didn’t get much but at least it settled the dust. Lashburn Maidstone got 3/10 and more. Always get more rain as a rule. My microclimate is a bit more arid as a rule.

Comment

Caught a shower where i finished seeding yesterday.

Comment

Crap...I looked at the display wrong, I accidentally looked at month total at .21. We had .15 yesterday, depressed again!

Comment

spit rain for 5 minutes to spot the cab windows...in a dry cycle for sure. COLD north wind.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          spit rain for 5 minutes to spot the cab windows...in a dry cycle for sure. COLD north wind.
                          Yup cold air coming off that snow storm low pressure in Hudson’s bay

Comment

1st time in many years we have had 3 rain delays during seeding .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...