• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flexi coil 320 rate charts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flexi coil 320 rate charts

Does anyone know if flexi coil ever published charts for the 320 for other products than the ones posted in the manual?

I'd be interested in a 11-52-0-0 chart.

Currently punching 46 in the back tank on a 20 series cart, durum in the front, and phos into the 320 granular. They don't have either phos or urea charts, so its a lot of guessing and resetting.

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
    Does anyone know if flexi coil ever published charts for the 320 for other products than the ones posted in the manual?

I'd be interested in a 11-52-0-0 chart.

Currently punching 46 in the back tank on a 20 series cart, durum in the front, and phos into the 320 granular. They don't have either phos or urea charts, so its a lot of guessing and resetting.
    I use mine for fert on wheat too. I just use a blend, havent got fancy enough to split product up yet. I max out fert in rear tank with coarse roller and set the granular at 45. Works out perfect for running out at the same time. That gets me to about 310lbs total of blend. Then I use the granular for canola then use both rear tanks for fert, stretches the acres out per fill.

Comment

I mounted a 320 on my 3850 tank. I was only going to use it for canola and granular inoculant because of the extra fine roller. What kind of roller are you guys using for fertilizer? I checked my operators manual, no charts for fertilizer.

Comment

Originally posted by crusher View Post
        I mounted a 320 on my 3850 tank. I was only going to use it for canola and granular inoculant because of the extra fine roller. What kind of roller are you guys using for fertilizer? I checked my operators manual, no charts for fertilizer.
        I assume there is only one roller choice, maybe I'm wrong. Anyhow i use the granular roller same one as for canola. Works good, also have put grain through it before.

Comment

Originally posted by crusher View Post
          Same roller. Just runs fast. 65/66 on the slide gives about 65lbs of phos on a 6 run 40ft unit.

Have also used it to augment the back tank when putting higher rates of blended fert down so it runs out the same time as the main fert tank. On blended fert the flax chart gets you close.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...