• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday! Its Back

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh, the second Bitch is read your warranty or extended warranty because I have one HAlf a million dollar paperweight sitting in the Yard. Thanks, Deere seems the Computer that is needed to run the tractor and control the tractor and send Mother Corp all your information Froze up. They never saw it before but it happened. You cant reboot because its hard wired in so you try and try different shit that costs over and over and over. Yea its still sitting the big paperweight and I know one thing it's going to cost me about half what the payment is to fix a two-year-old tractor. I know why my Dad always called machinery Junk because you pay a fortune for it use it a bit and then its thrown away."

You are so right on, we have a tandem that wants to push me to retire. 4 techs have tried and NO WAY will it run other than derated. Everyone tries something because "the ECM rarely fails," Well it looks like nothing left to try, nobody ever saw the error code in the dash before, can't even google the code on earth! Paper weight, hope it runs for harvest!

Engine fan fell of 9870, destroyed engine compartment tune of $18000, oh it never happened around here, Deere area Tech says very rare, but now after 3 more locally, everybody checking bearing play every day, major item in Greenlites. Rebuild them often just like Deere's wonderful water pumps, now combine final drives failing and fan drives sheaves on 4WD's.
    Last edited by fjlip; May 3, 2018, 09:51.

Comment

Went to bed knowing we were starting seeding today, woke up stiffer than usual.

;-)

Comment

Got the beast running took it out to turn total wipe original software and reboot. Works fine never seen it before.

Just a heads up I’m pimping water today and with hipwaiters only sink 4 to 6 in and frost hm that would explain why no sloughs dropped yet

Comment

The odd drill seeding in this area now on lighter land . Looks like May 7 ish for most here .
          Ground temp 3-4c at 7 am , 8c by noon , 10-11 by 5 ish.
          Water seems field specific. Some cracks starting to show in gumbo fields.
          Still snowbacks on some fence lines and NE side of trees.
          A few volunteers just staring to show but for the most part no weeds . By the weekend the new flush might be out .
          Should be normal start up time for most.
          Will need rain by the 20-25th for any seeding past that time .

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            Got the beast running took it out to turn total wipe original software and reboot. Works fine never seen it before.

Just a heads up I’m pimping water today and with hipwaiters only sink 4 to 6 in and frost hm that would explain why no sloughs dropped yet

“Pimping” water SF3, that should be interesting. 😂

Comment

SF3 really needs to take that show on the road.

Comment

Hey it might be in short supply so pimping water will make more money than farming this year

Yes it was Pumping water

Comment

Moisture front is good so far once frost out it will be real good going. Wind is a concern I hate wind except mornings at harvest nice wind.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    A liberal lawyer vs the NDP and Saskparty supporters....

I think Merchant has this one in the bag.
                    I was chuckling to myself thinking the same thing.

Comment

I think they have a case with the bank act and not properly in place. Would be hilarious if they won. Morris has come back before could be real interesting.

Comment

Go Morris.....he had been royally screwed by Sask Wheat Pool before and won. He may seem like a nice guy to take advantage of but he looks to be a real street fighter, it would be nice to see him win because from what I have seen Input is not a nice counterpart. Merchant would not take this on if he didn’t think he could win some serious bucks.

Comment

I hope he wins actually.

Question for the day have the winds from dried the top out in your area.

How bad.

Comment

Found a crack today on the smaller older Bourg. Shit it's a good one and will take today to get fixed. Monday is looking like a winner.

Comment

SF3

No pictures of the crack? ????

You could use that picture here and I would bet bourgault would be happy to pay for it not to show up publicly.....lol

Comment

What model how many feet and where. I looked ours over well when we changed out their garbage manifold to opener tertiary hoses.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...