• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class action against Input Capital

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class action against Input Capital

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4644105

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4644105
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-farmers-accuse-regina-canola-trader-of-predatory-lending-in-class-action-lawsuit-1.4644105

Comment

Input capital is officially getting sued!!!

The lawsuit is huge and lot of people sueing input capital!!

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-farmers-accuse-regina-canola-trader-of-predatory-lending-in-class-action-lawsuit-1.4644105 http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-farmers-accuse-regina-canola-trader-of-predatory-lending-in-class-action-lawsuit-1.4644105

There ya go.

Comment

Like WTF did people expect? Getting into a situation like that with Input without legal advice?

Input covered it's ass with farmer's assets....

BUYER BEWARE! DYODD!

By the way, who the **** needs to farm 39,000 acres?

****ing stupid....the whole situation.

Tomorrow I'll continue being the Sandbox farmer of the Slum of the Ghetto that I am....

LOL...nearly 40,000 acres, almost 16 times what we farm....knock yourself "out"!

Comment

Mr. Feduk you werent happy with 10k acres, not 20k acres, and not even 30k acres. Over the years you likely drove up the rents and squished out the young guys in your area. You could of downsized instead you risked it all and lost. Suck it up buttercup.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
              Mr. Feduk you werent happy with 10k acres, not 20k acres, and not even 30k acres. Over the years you likely drove up the rents and squished out the young guys in your area. You could of downsized instead you risked it all and lost. Suck it up buttercup.
              100% agree.

Comment

Never trust a man from an office, in a suit, driving a fancy SUV, coming to the farm that says "trust Me" more than once ....correction if he says it once ...tell him to **** off.

They are liars, criminals , or worse.

AND always get everything in writing.....no one remembers shit these days.

Comment

and history repeats.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    Never trust a man from an office, in a suit, driving a fancy SUV, coming to the farm that says "trust Me" more than once ....

They are liars, criminals , or worse.

AND always get everything in writing.....no one remembers shit these days.
                    That is so true. One of the claims i I heard about one of the input customers not even in this group a few years ago said their deal was based on a 5 year pay back and no papers came out until seeding started when the papers came out to sign it ended up a 6 year deal same pay back amounts. Maybe there are alot more stories to come out is my point.

Comment

I am actually on Morris side on this one and that's coming from a guy who wasn't given some land because I just wasn't what they were looking for.

I now have the land.

this is about an Awful company that has one purpose to get your land. The math doesn't work and you get behind and they have everything.

Comment

But some pretty astute people here have said that INPUT is a scam....someone could have whispered to that farmer as such.

INPUT is a government backed scam ...look at the players and the money...both parties had their hands in developing this.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                          I am actually on Morris side on this one and that's coming from a guy who wasn't given some land because I just wasn't what they were looking for.

I now have the land.

this is about an Awful company that has one purpose to get your land. The math doesn't work and you get behind and they have everything.
                          I have a question , was Feduk one of the first guys to start paying big rents in that area ? You know when rents doubled

Comment

No mostly reserve land

Comment

39,000 acres, all the iron, storage, etc to go with it and you are worth 8 million?? How completely over leveraged are you already?

"chasing that one big year"
                              "I did't seek legal advice"

In reality, probably never even read the contract. If you're that stupid you deserve to lose everything. You know what you are getting into if you are borrowing from Input Capital, so the I screwed up, did none of my own due diligence, so now its everyone else's fault argument falls a little short.

The biggest slimeball in the whole story is Tony Merchant.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...