• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tho long thuckerth

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tho long thuckerth

Brad Wall goes to Alberta

Lmao!!
    wanted wanted wanted. Any people that can't balance a check book and must be able to make friends millionaires on land deals. Also must know how to build a stadium with no money buy now pay later!
    To advise major Canadian law firm.
    Law Degrees not necessarily required.

You can't even dram this shit up to make a movie it's real life events. Hahahahahaha
    Last edited by the big wheel; May 2, 2018, 19:15.

Comment

You guys make me laugh. Name one PM or Premier that didn’t move on after politics really Roy went to teach at Uof S.

Hell even nut case might get a job with the Sask NDP party. Alberta will be wiped Out.

Not sure the liberal leader of Ontario might get a Walmart greeter but hey she tried.

Comment

I think you miss the irony SF3. After running the govt of sask all those years, he bailed and came to Alberta to find a job - like so many before him, lol!

Comment

ya so proud of the shape the place you ran for a decade have to leave and find work in an Ndp run province. Lol

Does this law firm specialize in stalling investigations perhaps? Lol

I went to the John Deere dealer when I was a teen so many times they finally offered me a job since I was there all the time. Lol.

I gotta find out where they sell these degrees on line. I wanna be a political scientist. Hahahaha oh god what a great day for comedy is it April 1st?

Comment

cant stop laughing still but the more you think about it. Obvious is this payback for handing the keys to Alberta for nothing or is this firm representing the gth deals? What could he possibly advise them there?
            Lawyers in saskatxhewan must be so smart they don't need his advice??? Lmao!!!

Comment

Working for a Alberta firm but still living in Swift Current.

Firm representing Kinder Morgan in there National Energy Board proposals for Trans Mountain.

Working as a advisor likely knows who best to talk to get things done at provincial and federal levels.

I'd wager he makes a push for federal office if Scheer doesn't do well next election.

Comment

I thought he headed to Alberta to become the next premier of the province.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinger View Post

Firm representing Kinder Morgan in there National Energy Board proposals for Trans Mountain.

Working as a advisor likely knows who best to talk to get things done at provincial and federal levels.

I'd wager he makes a push for federal office if Scheer doesn't do well next election.

he can't balance a check book for **** sakes....

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                    Is he the Hunter Harrison of the Western Canadian Provinces?

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                      Well they sure need the help..

Comment

[QUOTE=Partners;378174]Well they sure need the help.

Lol ya but so do we!!! He probably hates paying all this pst on everything now.
                        Have you seen when you go out somewhere and people get the bill they stop and stare at it thinking what the hell did I buy that added up to this. Hahaha
                        Last edited by the big wheel; May 3, 2018, 22:34.

Comment

Bradley was always yapping how great Sask. is as a province and yet seeks employment in Alberta. FOLLOW THE MONEY that's all it boiled down to with Brad, all the shady shit that went on with him at the helm unbelievable.

But hey SK3 still has his head up Brad's ass no matter what happens. Maybe Mr Wall went to AB to take lessons from Notley how to be a Premier. What a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Kinger View Post

i will take that wager . brads day in the sun has come and gone . he knows it . i liked brad until i tried to figure out what he did for task .other than a few highways and improving the attitude of task , not much . a grant devine , he was not

Comment

For all of the people slamming the sask party just remember things arent so bad that they cant be worse. Just elect the ndp and see how bad it will be.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...