• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a organic farmer no opinion either way but this looks like fun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a organic farmer no opinion either way but this looks like fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn5S9TiDcBI

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn5S9TiDcBI
    That was interesting. First thing I thought of is getting clise to the headlands and having the entire neighborhood go up in flames!! It must be expensive burning all them thar fossil fuels.
    I only made it about 2 minutes into the video clip. I got distracted by a rocket stove sold on etsy demonstration. I watched all of that.

Comment

Hmmmm

Doesn't look like there's alot of trash on that field.

Where are the propane nurse tanks?

The last seven minutes were no different than the first one. I was waiting for something to happen.

Maybe guys further north could have used that thing to speed up the spring snow melt.

Comment

not real good for the planet but hey that wasnt the point of the post be a way to get younger generation into farming or breed a new generation of pyromaniacs.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.