• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grow economy and reduce carbon emissions?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow economy and reduce carbon emissions?

Sorry I know this has been talked to death but that's what I heard on the radio from our pm?
    How does that possibly happen when lower carbon means less business?
    The only way that happens is if you already have alternative energy sources working. This tax is not even going to go towards those new sources. It's beyond dumb.

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Sorry I know this has been talked to death but that's what I heard on the radio from our pm?
    How does that possibly happen when lower carbon means less business?
    The only way that happens is if you already have alternative energy sources working. This tax is not even going to go towards those new sources. It's beyond dumb.
    Yes. Yes, Big Wheel, you heard correctly.

Because a clean environment makes for a growing economy because when you tax pollution, the economy grows from the heart out!!

See, it's simple! But surely you knew that already...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
      Yes. Yes, Big Wheel, you heard correctly.

Because a clean environment makes for a growing economy because when you tax pollution, the economy grows from the heart out!!

See, it's simple! But surely you knew that already...
      That is a genuinely funny response!! Why does it make me enraged?

Comment

CO2 is NOT POLLUTION, NOT POLLUTION, NOT POLLUTION, NOT POLLUTION, NOT POLLUTION,

Do you hear me now, LIBTARDS, Climate Change Nazis?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.