• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diesel prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diesel prices

.98 cents quoted today.

90.9, three weeks ago. Hard to make direct comparisons----competition, volume discounts etc...

Bulk gas prices are stupid. Should be lots of both gas and diesel if the tap is closing going to BC.

BUT our prices will rise in tandem and sympathy with BC's

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      90.9, three weeks ago. Hard to make direct comparisons----competition, volume discounts etc...

Bulk gas prices are stupid. Should be lots of both gas and diesel if the tap is closing going to BC.
      BUT our prices will rise in tandem and sympathy with BC's
      👉👌..... lol
      Welcome to the new Canada 🇨🇦
      All the “tax” factors being implemented. Wait till one sees the price increases at the grocery stores, via fuel tax surcharge... 4,3,2,1 ...

Comment

I called last week to ask what diesel price was, never actually got an answer they just said it's gone up every week for the last 5 weeks so you better buy now. So my tank is full, I guess I'll find out when the bill comes. You guys figure when pricing fuel it changes who is cheapest? Last few years I've called around it always seems to be the same order from cheapest to most expensive. UFA finally paid a dividend on diesel this year again after 2 yrs of squat.

Comment

Oh , and lumber , cars , trucks , machinery, oils , grease , and pretty much everything one needs ... hmm , that will cut very deep into , disposable income .
          This is just the start .
          Will need a bigger garden , bicycle and a solar panel for the house now for sure.
          Somehow I can’t get enough power to the airseeder monitor off the solar panels on the top of the cab ... Chucky , you have an an for that ??

Comment

We filled our tank two weeks ago for $0.90 and my buddy bought yesterday for $0.96

Comment

$1.40 here but we get back 38c in fuel tax which goes to roads etc so farmers are exempt but still have to pay full tote and claim it back quarterly

Comment

Called for a fill last week and was quoted .96 plus hst. Didn't get here until yesterday and it was up to $1.005.

But when I sold new crop soys a few weeks ago for $12.45, I didn't capture the subsequent upward market move when I signed the contract later...

Comment

Semi arrived and filled it was .92. This fuel thing really sucks in a year where our product is dropping back to 1918 prices.

Ah farming where every day you get shit on so people can eat.

A real great system we have.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                    Called for a fill last week and was quoted .96 plus hst. Didn't get here until yesterday and it was up to $1.005.

But when I sold new crop soys a few weeks ago for $12.45, I didn't capture the subsequent upward market move when I signed the contract later...
                    burnt do you get all the HST back ? like gst here , the portion that is pst ?
                    Last edited by Guest; May 1, 2018, 06:45.

Comment

What a difference about three years makes, paid about 52 cents then. I will look it up to verify.

52.4 cents diesel on Feb 4/16
                      54.9 gas...

WOW
                      Last edited by farmaholic; May 1, 2018, 06:46.

Comment

is it possible to buy dyed diesel from US ? what do they pay ? how much is clear diesel there ? wonder why there are no US farmers on here ?
                        Last edited by Guest; May 1, 2018, 06:55.

Comment

clear diesel 2 weeks ago was 3.10 gallon

Comment

in Minot ND

Comment

What does everyone get for volume discounts? Is it the same at every supplier?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...