• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diesel prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    clear diesel 2 weeks ago was 3.10 gallon
    Is that USD per US gallon?

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
      What does everyone get for volume discounts? Is it the same at every supplier?
      That's cloak and dagger information!.....shrouded in secrecy and mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        burnt do you get all the HST back ? like gst here , the portion that is pst ?
        I think we get it (HST) all back here. I'll have to ask the lady of the house since she does the book keeping.

Comment

USA gallon and price in USA

Comment

You will know when agriculture is in deep trouble when the railways use the excuse that it is too expensive to fill their locomotives with BC diesel, so sorry are unable to return empty cars to the prairies.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
              You will know when agriculture is in deep trouble when the railways use the excuse that it is too expensive to fill their locomotives with BC diesel, so sorry are unable to return empty cars to the prairies.
              Are you serious? 86+ gst 14 days ago

Iceman

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                I would imagine RR have contracts direct with fuel companies and get super volume discounts and like farmers are tax exempt. Except maybe CO2 tax.

Comment

$US 3.10 per US gallon x 1.28 exchange divide by 3.78 litres in 1 US gallon = $CDN 1.04 per liter.

Hmmmm....

Comment

1.06 here today.

Comment

finally broke down yesterday @$.95 dyed , OUR local co-op(where we have bought fuel for 40 years) was 3 cents higher . so much for co-ops helping their members . FEDERATED CO-OP IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE . we need a reset on this whole CO-OP concept as well. federated is milking these co-ops dry

Comment

Caseih

Pointed that out to local board the other night.

Local board said federated has to operate as a business.....stupid.

3.5 back on fuel....don't need the co-op to use my money for that rebate.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          That's cloak and dagger information!.....shrouded in secrecy and mystery.
                          If you are able to take a full super b of fuel you will get a 3c per litre discount - nothing more

Comment

What did I say about the "Bloated Bureaucracy" and all it's "franchise stores"?

Federated should be able to blow all the competition out of the water in fuel pricing....but they don't have to!

Everything is better now that things are run by people with business degrees than some slack jawed locals who couldn't run a lemonade stand on a blistering hot summer day! Layers and layers of paid Bureaucrats and others not pulling their weight....new world business model at its finest. **** the membership!
                            Last edited by farmaholic; May 4, 2018, 07:32.

Comment

I wish i could write this slowly....because thats the way you have to talk at the co-op meeting when you are trying to explain that everyday there is an article about western canadian oil being discounted because of lack of pipeline capacity.....Federated Husky and every western canadian refinery is buying that discounted oil.

Even steeper discounts for heavy oil of which Devine installed 2 in saskatchewan. Not for gouging the shit out of the taxpayer that funded both of them.

Comment

need a few farmers to start a refinery again .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...