• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stats Can stalking stalking starts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats Can stalking stalking starts

can you believe this outfit waits till farmers are really busy to pry them for PERSONAL INFORMATION

Who is Statscan?

Comment

They must only call the honest people..lol..

Comment

Told her i only speak spanish and they dont have any spanish speaking people . Think they bought it !

Comment

Yup, yet anouther government agency with absolutely zero clue as to real life 👎👎

Comment

Oh let’s start phoning farmers , right now , May 1st !!! Wow ....... ignorance at its finest.

Comment

Why does anyone answer the phone, for a number they don't know??? Are you thinking you won a raffle or a combine lotto?
              Best $30 spent was for an answering machine, if it's at all important, they'll leave a message.
              They call here, but I never call them back. Over the years, their requests for my information has eventually slowed to and odd call every once in a while.

Comment

I used to hate stats can but a few years back I decided to have fun.
                My responses now vary between growing recreational cannabis for religious reasons, throw me in jail so I can get my teeth fixed, asking if they know about the jews, or I don't talk business when I've been drinking (for the 8 am calls).
                And I always ask when they send the cheque out cause if they get paid for the call so sh
                ould I.

Comment

I love it Ronski, you have more patients than I.
                  Last edited by beaverdam; May 1, 2018, 13:38.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.