• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys have to do your own washing?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys have to do your own washing?

Cleaned out a stinking silo with some 2 yr old grain in it for stock feed mix some of the bad grain removed and was a bit wiffy.

Came home and wife said im not washing your stinking greasy clothes no more.......oh well it lasted for 16 yrs count my blessings i guess

Ha HA, you know my wife. Hell, I wouldn't get 1 inch into the house and my shit would be bagged and burnt.

We have that washer and dryer at the farm for a reason.

HAHAHA made my day.

Comment

Must be running out of meaningful topics to discuss if something like this comes up. 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
        Must be running out of meaningful topics to discuss if something like this comes up. 😂😂
        It,s been a long winter! 🤪 Rotten grain gotta be the worst but one time my brother-in-law and I went to talk to some bachelor land owners around Assiniboia. If you saw deliverance, you would be half-way there. Their old wooden camper trailer was their house and the floor was covered with chicken parts. Even dry cleaning could never get the smell out of our down-filled jackets. We had to put our coats into the trunk to get home.

Comment

No issues here..wife's coveralls just as dirty as mine..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            ....LIKE

Comment

Dirty wife - happy life Partners?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Dirty wife - happy life Partners?
                Sure is...

Comment

sorry bizee i do my best with relevant threads but aussie based centric so im still a bit of a outsider here
                  Last edited by malleefarmer; Apr 30, 2018, 03:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                    Same here and the kids as well. They say “we work as a team on the farm!” Which I find awesome. They get the tags out of the box for us, put a ring on the bander, and needle the calves if they’re in a pen and I hold them down.😎

The washer and dryer are in the back entrance and whoever is in first fires it up and there’s never a small load in it.

P.S. Carrying a bull calf on your lap on a quad and getting a “warm fuzzy feeling “ at 9 am doesn’t stink like rotten grain but sure “dampens” your mood.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...