• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a joke!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a joke!!

Where does everyone advertise equipment or anything else farm related? Was on kijiji this morning and one company .... Leavitt has literally 5 pages taken up, possibly more I got tired of seeing their ads so quit looking. Yes they are paying but still it’s taking away from us who have one little ad. Mine might be stuck in the middle of theirs on one page. I could pay but I refuse to do that. Guess I could delete my ad everyday and repost it to make sure it’s on page one.

Kijiji was awesome for a long time but it is flooded with dealer stuff now. I hate that too. Also have increased the ads on each page so I think it's slower than it used to be. Still look at the machinery listings often though. I'm not on Facebook but hear that the machinery buy and sell there has sort of taken over from kijiji.

Comment

If you put on Kijjiji you will have no end of texts and calls from all over everywhere. Scam calls likely robot driven. We have a local to MB site called EBrandon that is our best selling site.

Comment

You can turn off dealer ads. Look in the side bar

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
          If you put on Kijjiji you will have no end of texts and calls from all over everywhere. Scam calls likely robot driven. We have a local to MB site called EBrandon that is our best selling site.
          The texts are fine, it’s those A holes that call you from wherever and tell you there is high demand for your whatever you are selling in your area.
          Ya ok!! I’ve gotten to know their numbers. Usually they call from Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
            The texts are fine, it’s those A holes that call you from wherever and tell you there is high demand for your whatever you are selling in your area.
            Ya ok!! I’ve gotten to know their numbers. Usually they call from Nevada.
            .....play with them!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              .....play with them!
              Lol ya I guy should.

Comment

I still like kijji, good results when selling equipment, and buying.

Comment

Don't dealers have salesman for a reason?

Comment

most dealers I know give zero warrantee on used, so just avoid the middleman now.

Comment

yes I do agree kijiji is getting took over by dealers !
                      before any small seller or byer would use it , but now no more small stoff ad bargains price
                      dealers have sales people and use this free system!
                      as you all know it is owned and running from small country like Holland.
                      we better let them know ! we out here in western Canada not using our supporting any morer

Comment

Actually the dealers pay on kijijji, i just filter the ads, i dont see the problem.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...