• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's pocketing all the oil money at the pumps?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's pocketing all the oil money at the pumps?

Honestly somebody posted somewhere that these prices per litre are higher than when oil barrel price was 30 to 40% higher. So who's pocketing and sxrewing us all? How the hell can sask government be so broke still obviously were hiding the real debt or not?

Turdo needs more money to piss away. Everyone needs gas so cha Ching!

Comment

This is a good question. I would think refineries are printing money. But then I hear FCL telling local co-ops to prepare for smaller dividends because of tighter margins. What? Are pensions under water? Where is the money going? Wth the western canadian oil industry held hostage by the lack of pipeline infrastructure, the discount of our raw product approaches half of the west Texas price, how could it be anything but lucrative at the pump prices. Canadians need to demand a better situation for ourselves. People with no skin in the game and no sense need to be put aside.

Comment

Any kind of excuse..even if it doesn't affect us...total bull crap..

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander View Post
          This is a good question. I would think refineries are printing money. But then I hear FCL telling local co-ops to prepare for smaller dividends because of tighter margins. What? Are pensions under water? Where is the money going? Wth the western canadian oil industry held hostage by the lack of pipeline infrastructure, the discount of our raw product approaches half of the west Texas price, how could it be anything but lucrative at the pump prices. Canadians need to demand a better situation for ourselves. People with no skin in the game and no sense need to be put aside.

I asked the same question about the fuel price at the local meeting....first reply was "....the price of oil..."

Well, l I just about lost it....they are buying discounted western select oil and heavy oil has a steeper discount....

Then they talked about being competitive.....just all bullshit to get 3 percent back at the end of the year.

Comment

Me my oil company stocks are doing rather well.

Wish I had more but nice climb from the bottom for oil.

But reality the farm fuel will be another big expense in a low price crop year.

Comment

But we were told oil is dead and wont come back for a very long time. Tesla was going to solve everything. They wear rose coloured glasses, all i see is green. Takes the sting off when I fill up at the pump. We are all short oil on a long long time frame.
              Last edited by biglentil; Apr 26, 2018, 21:10.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.