• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report TRANSITION into Friday Crop Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the Week Thursday Report TRANSITION into Friday Crop Report!

Well another week is gone and the weather is starting to change a bit, the birds are chirping at 4:34 AM and after a month of Video surveillance at my home in the city only a Cat at 1:35 AM and my Leader post lady at 5:15.

Sad time for the City of Toronto, IDiot with real problems take a van (which should be banned because it's the weapon of choice for Terrorists) and runs down and kills 10 innocent people and 16 more are injured. Our fabulous leader says it's not terrorist activities just a people kind person with issues. WTF start being a leader you wanted to bring in more and more and more people who are from an area of the world that does things way different than here. Life means nothing to them. We can be a diverse country but the time for border crossers and this open door policy of Canada come one and all has got to stop.

Your useless carbon tax that more and more scientists are showing is a total crock of shit has to stop.

Your paying protestors to protest a pipeline that you said would be built, Import millions of barrels of Saudi oil. then travel halfway around the world and tell them we need to wean off oil.

WTF are you some special kind of stupid.

Go green all you want if it makes sense people will change it if doesn't it will die like any out of touch dream fantasy thing. When we the people are done with oil and approve of the new green revolution oil will die.

So my question to every single Liberal out there wouldn't it be good to ship our oil out get paid piss pots of money for it and then collect taxes to help pay for useless green programs.

Real simple but some just don't get it.

Ralph again please cross over to the right side and take a bow and call it a carrier. You look like a fool and the people of Wascana are sick of it.

Enough about stupid politicians.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0139.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	777969

Scott our premier is taking on the feds with the Carbon tax in court. Good, someone in this country needs to stand up and say this is bullshit.

Oh on gas BC you deserve 5 bucks a litre till you wake the F#$K up and tell your two idiots in charge this shit doesn't work.

Name:	31218620_1727970273924250_8370145222745783555_n.jpg
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	777970

Ontario is going to fall as a Liberal stronghold and inroads are being made in Quebec, More border crossers and locals are finally sick of the shit for brains in Ottawa.

Trump and France are way too friendly Hm is all I can say for now. Maybe their dividing up Canada Quebec will be France and Manitoba Sask and Alberta will be USA and BC will be a Shit hole.

Ok, now the Friday crop report.

Our last snow is slowly disappearing and drills might make it to the yard today. Might. Burrow pit is full of water from spring runoff and dugout in the yard that feeds our spring fed well is full also. Frost was about 5 ft down as of Monday someone dug a grave and that's the level.

Rent in our area is going up 7% but the new Geniuses from out of province and some out of country think 70 is a decent rent per quarter even on tree land and sloughs. Real kind of special. Also seeding directly into land that was just cleared of bush last month and hope to get a crop i wish you luck your going to need it.

Pig shit arrived yesterday and we are now allocated every second year. You pay for the application cost but the nutrients you get out of it are just unbelievable. Good on some for up to two years of crops.

Name:	hRwdNSqiS4erd%iyu7ONOA.jpg
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	777971

Name:	UOr+pxJ6TUG%mtu%lOwarg.jpg
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	777972

My friends the geese are back but most of these are snow so north they go. Canadas need a spring season soon real soon.

Name:	sGaWBp8zQRmJubr72h4opw.jpg
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	777973

The ground is still way to cold to think about seeding but a few warm days can make a big difference. Rain helped snow go a few days ago.

South of valley one farm I know will be starting, I'm thinking Saturday. But it is way-way dryer south of valley and also 30 miles West of us the sloughs are gone runoff is done and it looks like spring. Rain could be used. Our creeks are still running but as far as slough to slough or any little creek it's done. Water is down from the high of 2010 but way more sitting than I would like.

Seed costs and seed class and seed bullshit. Look at your last year's tax return and tell me seed isn't one of your largest expenses for what same shit we grew 100 years ago. we just fert. and fungicide to help it grow better. Also look who sits on the seed boards advising the gov it sure isn't smart farmers.
    Oh and certified seed shop around one new wheat variety we found to be $3.00 a bushel cheaper in another area compared to ours. Just saying shopping around pays.
    Drew says we should be ok for may and June but then the taps could turn off. So a dry July is that just a typical Saskatchewan summer.

Earth day I turned all the lights on and wasted as much energy as possible because no one can tell me how paying money in a Carbon tax is going to help the environment. But when i am direct seeding into standing stubble and driving 5.5 mph and the throttle is at 1800 and only one pass over applying Fert. at the recommended rates. That is protecting the environment yet were given no credit.

Real special place we live in this country we once proudly called Canada.

Have a great week be safe and remember the ones at home are way more important than this crop.

the best part of this bullshit trudeau will go down as the worst PM ever. in fact I think that his children will never run either after this crap !

Comment

Poll says we’re all wrong and he will win again.

I think if he believes this the fall of 2019 might make him actually really cry.

Extremely windy today “No Fires 🔥 “

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        the best part of this bullshit trudeau will go down as the worst PM ever. in fact I think that his children will never run either after this crap !
        For sure Justin will be the worst PM ever, unfortunately we will be left with a big debt and mess after this regime.

Yesterday Trudeau argued that giving job grants to thugs who protest the Kinder Morgan pipeline was great and it was their freedom of speech.
        Christian summer camps on the other hand were cut off because their values don’t match up with Mr. Dressup.

Comment

sk3 , is that a rental hose reel ? or do you own it ? is it for filling ponds ? looks pretty slick

Comment

No it’s the company that applys the crap

Comment

Trudeau is going to have Canada at third world status with his reckless ways.....he is an embarrassment to any competent 45 year old.

Comment

Sask3. Rent 70 ?? 70 what around here rent is per cultivated acre, from low of 35/acre to 105 cult acre,

Comment

No it’s the company that applies the crap.
                  Doug sand still running that company?

Comment

If any tractor can drive in your field you are 2 weeks ahead of us, water, mud, frost. We need the wind here.

Comment

Ground is still froze in a lot of spots and flotation tires etc. Service truck buried lots.

Horse read I said 70 not cult but full quarter that’s slough Bush that was pushed and land in last 120 years that’s never been broke. Pasture etc the same so yea I wish him well.

Comment

Wheat question?

Each year we switch up a few varieties, we are looking at Cameron but it’s taller and Lsndmark or View field any one grow and how did you like each

Comment

By Friday night all seed is cleaned just a few stragglers with their seed and that job is done.

Drills being moved into the yard tomorrow and have a few hoses to change and one set of rocker wheel bearings and the second drill has min just a few hoses.

Tractors oil changed and semis just sprayer left.

Chem semi needs some time but all pieces are here.

So basically we could be going after Monday's snowstorm on peas maybe by next Thursday or Friday to the west of us but most likely my Monday the 7th looks good.

Ground real cold yet.

Comment

Ground worked and possibly some seeded on the sand up around Shilo.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                              Horse read I said 70 not cult but full quarter that’s slough Bush that was pushed and land in last 120 years that’s never been broke. Pasture etc the same so yea I wish him well.
                              Maybe it's just so he can lower his fixed costs? Some consultants still going around preaching that. Sell the iron, lease new stuff back.........

Iceman Out

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...