• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_10cc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	777964

Again I hate to call out something stupid done by our Pm but he didn't let us down again. Runs from Peru to BC to meet with Nut case and NDP idiot in BC. "He claims oil is good were pushing this pipeline through, we might even pay for it and off he goes again.

Then lands in Paris has a meeting and speaks, Thier is the problem. Says Canada is moving forward with phasing out oil.

Then after his ass is sore heads to London to meet with Mayor or London more Smooch smooch and then the PM.

London where guns are banned and knife attacks happen every 4 min. REally what a plan.

All I do is shake my head and go WTF have we elected. Its ok just come out of the closet already quit spending all this Canadian money pick a side oil or not and actually work here in Canada for the countries good that's all we ask as people of Canada.

Moe and Nut case are putting in place legislation to shut or turn the taps off BC maybe it is time for drastic measures and the only way to get stupid people on side is hit them in their wallets. Get gas to 3 a litre and all of a sudden the protestors are the ones who are getting thrown to the curb. Follow the money it's a big game.

Limp weak politicians are the problem and Canada is a breeding ground lately.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_10ce.jpg
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	777965
    On the bright side of things, its Freedom 55 Baby started yesterday. The magic year when as a young guy all the TV and BAnks and Radio had us ready to retire. Well, we got close and yes If we sold the farm I guess we hit the mark.

Farming well we got a storm last week on Friday then one Tuesday night and wow the roads turned to shit yesterday afternoon. Thick fog today. But hey its moisture and it sure looks like the Regina Blocking pattern is not holding for us. But drills still have snow on them and yard still has snow with very little area to work were ground is dry.

Seed Cleaning on the last HRS a big run or AC Brandon and that's it. S

Seeding plans haven't changed yet but have all the crops cleaned and can switch big acres out if needed. Soy is dead in our area but has a few thinking lentils in an area that's 99% of the time to wet in a year lentils will be down. Big gamble might pay off and be great but If your betting like vegas probably not.

Chem handlers are my beef today WTF $5700.00 for a chem handler that at your auction goes for 2 or less a few years later. MArk up must be good. WTF farming is getting stupid.

Oh, book bins BLAH BLAH book sheds BLAH BLAH because all products are going up. How about sit and seed spray and relax harvest and move away. MAybe its time to work for ourselves and let all the leaches drop.

The truck that was stolen while I was gone is back and fixed and now some Lucky American will own it. Some stuff you just don't want after it was taken. BYE BYE.

I have to say good luck to Swift Current I think you're going all the way.

Winter peg and Toronto and Vegas Wow.

Ok, its the annual trek of the Chem and seed and Fert people. The drop off everything from cups to toques to hats to even a funnel. All out with every program imagimable you listen nod and pick your favorite poision.

THey actually have a grreat job RAH RAH lets go MR Farmer.

But the BASF and BAYER reps are a little confused whos selling what.

So winter is still here for a little while longer, but the Robins are back and singing this morning in the city. Auction sales are in full force. Salespeople have come out of hibernation and knocking on doors. FArmers are getting excited. HA HAH and Plant 18 is around the corner.

BE safe and good luck and may mother nature look positive on your farm.

sooo true.

Comment

Oh forgot Bank of Canada says were slowing down and leaves rate alone. Ah JT you screwed up and 80 Billion of Foreign investment is leaving Canada. We are slowly turning into a third world country thanks again for killing oil and Solar here we come. How big of a panel do I need to power my TRactor to seed? Oh, food isn't a priority ether as railways screw up again.

News at 11 Railways going on strike and here we go again.

Barley acres are going up wow.

Oh and Cargil is going to a new system where you give them the grain and then a month later you get paid. Not that long but no more printing checks at the elevator when you deliver. I think this brakes some act but WTF do I know.

When you have Weak Politicians the Companies destroy the peasants.

Most money made by Chem companies in Canada isn't in Chemical its off the seed price.

Great system they created.

Comment

Happy 55 Birthday SF3.....may you have another 55 as good as the last. You are wealthier and wiser starting this round....so Cheers!

Comment

Happy belated birthday greetings SF3.

Name:	download.jpeg
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	766395

Comment

Thanks, it was a great day.

Actually sent the first check south for the winter property.

Son on his Work program now after finishing his time in Saskatoon. HE can't believe all the fun he is having at work. I said enjoy the farm is there if you ever want it but that's up to you.

Name:	30698602_10160119253840461_7765901067077812224_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	766396

Comment

Happy Birthday 🎂

Yes, Trudeau pulled a fast one on western Canada in France. Between him and our NDP premiers in Alberta and BC the country has scared away all serious development investors for energy.

Comment

Hold on a minute.....

A push to push through a pipeline "possibly" backed by some taxpayer money = bad!
                A "thought" of extra rail capacity being built with the help of taxpayer money = good?

Both would be useful.

Comment

Neither need taxpayer money just a regulator that ensures things are getting done....

People with political will to make sure those that don't perform pay for their incompetence. ...that would get things built.

Easier to tell shareholders they are building for the future than spending shareholders money on fines for non-performance ....

Comment

Bucket.

Why would they spend their own money?

Comment

Weak leaders is the problem companies can do as they want.

Comment

Name:	DbEy3qIUwAAE4LW.jpg
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	766400

shortly after the visit with the Queen

Comment

Still can’t believe how stupid people in Ontario are. Argued with a AG representative in Ontario and he thought Trudeau was doing a good job compared to before.

I asked how he really couldn’t explain then he asked why is the west so pissed and I said 100 years of getting shit on.

Comment

Little muddy but I need this bag of seed to get cleaned and ready for Plant 2018.

Friday crop week starts May 1/2018.

Comment

Taxpayers could build pipelines, railways, rapid transit, whatever, but if the political will is not there to manage, regulate and oversee the performance of the utility, there is no use. Public utilities have a place in society when private enterprise can not operate for the public good but “control” is not always effective. Is it worth a shot? -Maybe. MHO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...