• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criminals have all the rights

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Criminals have all the rights

So today the same criminals stole foresure 3 vehicles, social media was able to track them and onstar. I was told rcmp r not allowed to really pursue vehicles anymore more for safety reasons. So the 3 vehicles that r damaged or still driveable who covers the insurance sures the he'll not the criminals. What happened to a good old spike belt. This seriously needs to get looked into. Maybe loosing a finger would cure some of this bullsh$$. If it's not yours leave it well enough alone.

Originally posted by brs View Post
    So today the same criminals stole foresure 3 vehicles, social media was able to track them and onstar. I was told rcmp r not allowed to really pursue vehicles anymore more for safety reasons. So the 3 vehicles that r damaged or still driveable who covers the insurance sures the he'll not the criminals. What happened to a good old spike belt. This seriously needs to get looked into. Maybe loosing a finger would cure some of this bullsh$$. If it's not yours leave it well enough alone.
    Nope , the new way is to only worry about someone else’s feelings and or supposedly their own rights - not yours. Crime is overlooked in this new age now. You are at wrong . It’s the new way now.
    It’s their rite to steal those 3 vehicles, they are the victims of today’s society.
    Sad but absolutely true .

Comment

Read Nicholas (nick ) Cypui chan.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.