• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch those trucks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch those trucks

In lite of what has happened.
    We saw 2 gravel semis blow the stop sign at junction 35 and 49..
    Reported them to the RCMP and DOT..both drivers were not of minority group..Watch these boozos. Report them all..lets clean up sask.

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    Reported them to the RCMP and DOT..both drivers were not of minority group..Watch these boozos. Report them all..lets clean up sask.
    And it is gravel on the west side even. East to west travel?

Comment

Coming from north loaded..turning east to kelvington.
      They didn't stop turning north on 35..coming back empty..

Comment

That's hard to believe drivers would be still doing that. Just another example of You can,t fix stupid!

Comment

And speeding past you while you are doing 105, always see one of them on the phone every trip I take!
          No tarp on gravel, sand blasting vehicles...this is too much already.

Comment

We should be more proactive when it comes to terrible drivers on the highway. I had a semi blow past me on highway 16 one afternoon. Swerving in the passing lane at times on the shoulder throwing rocks. I caught up to him and got the trailer number and when he turned into Saskatoon I got the Company name off his door. When I got to my destination I emailed the manager of the Company and gave time location trailer number and what I had observed. It wasnt 10 minutes and I had a response from the manager thanking me and stating it would be looked in to. I think it probably was by the quick response I received.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              that's what I've been doing for. quite a while , and I have also been calling their safety dept's , if working for a company . and get names of all people you report them to .this seems to put more owness on the person you are reporting it to . no one wants to be. the person someone was reported to and nothing was done , after they have caused an accident . I write all times down and as much info as possible . rcmp have called me back and followed up even
              thanks partners , good post ! will go a long way if everyone does it
              also when I meet those pricks driving and looking at their crotch , I blow the horn , scares the shit out of them when they look up at you . I can't believe the arseholes that don't even look up at you while meeting you at 110 kph ( not just semis , either)

Comment

I think the traffic boys should be in ghost units and follow some of these trucks for longer distances randomly. When they stop them or the truckers see their vehicles they behave. Someone stopped can say all the right things but actually driving good is another.

But ya hard to believe with all the attention that this is still happenning. Dumb is dumb. Those trucks are weapons.

Comment

I should also say that 90% or 95% of truckers are outstanding go out of their way to be safe it's the idiots and assholes that need to be trimmed up and out.

Comment

Originally posted by grefer View Post
                    We should be more proactive when it comes to terrible drivers on the highway. I had a semi blow past me on highway 16 one afternoon. Swerving in the passing lane at times on the shoulder throwing rocks. I caught up to him and got the trailer number and when he turned into Saskatoon I got the Company name off his door. When I got to my destination I emailed the manager of the Company and gave time location trailer number and what I had observed. It wasnt 10 minutes and I had a response from the manager thanking me and stating it would be looked in to. I think it probably was by the quick response I received.
                    Or even ones that come on the yard. Last week I saw pictures on Twitter around 8 am, of a truck picking up barley for a fellow, who cracked his chutes before loading and left probably 500 kg of fertilizer on the ground. Too lazy to sweep his trailer out. The guy phoned the trucking company up, and from the sounds of it the trucker was fired by 11.

I know I'm picky when trucks come to pick grain up. I will climb up and check their trailers before we start loading. And if someone came with pails full left in their trailers, they will go away empty. I custom haul grain, and I treat the customers grain as if it were my own. I don't see many truckers do that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...