• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Theory

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Theory

Another idea that I had not thought of and was brought up by a friend is google maps.

It is no excuse for going through a stop sign but if you are in Arborfield and you set your destination for Melfort it will light up the route in bright blue highlight. This highlighted route will go strait west to Gronlid with all the other roads looking less important and it hardly shows the intersection and no stop sign. If you only look at the google map you would not look for a stop sign!

After my friend told me this I went and tried if I did not know better I would not expect much of an intersection.

People ended up dead in Nevada a few years ago relying on GPS and not watching the road. Can't cure stupid is all.

Comment

Used to be that ignorance was no excuse. Not sure that still applies but it should. Drivers are following a road not a video game.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.