• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solar activity crashes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solar activity crashes

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/04/11/solar-activity-crashes-the-sun-looks-like-a-cueball/ https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/04/11/solar-activity-crashes-the-sun-looks-like-a-cueball/

You and your grandkids may have to get accustomed to snow on the ground in May and then again in September !

I don't think anybody wants a shorter growing season.

If this solar condition lasts through summer and into fall, expect an early frost.

Perfect for all those with CB radios

Comment

A really dumb question..... but could this be affecting the climate change theories.....that man isn't really the cause?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        A really dumb question..... but could this be affecting the climate change theories.....that man isn't really the cause?
        You're not allowed to question the religion of climate change. Just keep repeating "the sun has no effect on earth's climate". We have been well warned that this was coming, but chose to concentrate on the opposite.
        And grassfarmer has reassured me that a shorter growing season is exactly what we need for increased production. So we should all be celebrating the global warming we are experiencing this spring.

Comment

Will be interesting to see who will deny this science.

Comment

Oh my god you mean climate change is all a bunch of Bull Shit.

AHAHAHAHA

Comment

Snow from Sept to May..
              Better go buy some new ski doo's then..

Comment

Another 3 inches of global warming this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                  Will be interesting to see who will deny this science.
                  FIRST, which politician will finally GROW a BRAIN and slam all this as BS, lies conspiracy.
                  That would be the ONLY good thing about a year/years with out summer. Unfortunately we all go broke...dead

Comment

Could someone please explain to me if sunspots and solar radiation is the major cause of "climate change" why was Artic sea ice over this past winter at the second lowest level since records began measuring it. As of the end of March (maximum measurement time of sea ice) there was 1.13 million sq km LESS ice than the average between 1981-2010. The only year when there was less sea ice was last winter (2016-17)

Could you also explain, if it is the lack of sunspots that are the cause of cold weather and we are currently at a very low sun activity lever this past winter, why was the average winter Artic temperatures at Greenland and Alaska 7C degrees higher than the long term average? And why was the Artic ocean water temperatures 4C above average?

Please also explain if sunspots are the cause, why is it, (given the minimum sunspot activity, lower solar radiation, and the fact the Artic is without sun over the winter months), air and water temperatures in the artic were much above average.

No question solar radiation and sunspots are a factor in weather. But I cannot understand how forum members simply refuse to consider humans could also be a factor. You claim that our WEATHER this winter means there is no global warming, yet the entire Artic is warmer than ever and in another post Klause praises Russia for opening Artic ports for LNG shipping. The only reason this is possible is global warming.

You ignore the fact that ice free seas and warmer temperatures increase evaporation therefore resulting in more snow/rain somewhere.

And you ignore scientests have long predicted global warming will cause a shift in the Artic Oscillation, or winds which can lead to a slumping Polar Vortex and Bomb Cylones which NA experienced both this winter and last winter. Just more volatility and severe weather traits predicted to happen with global warming.

Instead of looking out the window at the snow covered ground, and sneering at global warming, consider instead what we are now experiencing may actually be a symptom of global warming.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	artic ice.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	766384

Sea Ice measurements

Comment

sure you're correct here have a puff off this big fat one JT just rolled and tell us again how wonderful we are.

For everything, the liberals push they find Articles that look at all things to make them look good.

Reality is we had summers and winters like this in the past.

it has nothing to do with the world warming etc.

It will be a year that maybe no leaves till June and they will freeze in August and fall off.

Its Canada it's our climate and every year is different in some way.

I'll go with anything other than global warming because the climate in my half-century it hasn't changed.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                          [ATTACH]2809[/ATTACH]

Sea Ice measurements
                          I wish someone would explain to me how sea ice shrinks during average or below winter weather. Last week, there was an article stating that in spite of our cold down here in the settled region, it was far above normal in the Arctic. Even was a map, to prove it. So I looked, as I do daily, at several of my arctic weather conditions on enviro Canada. Guess what? Their temps were normal to below. Yet we are fed this bs all winter about how warm it is up there. Easy to do when .ooo1 per cent of the pop even lives there, and clueless urbanites run things.

For the last several years, I look daily at a wide range of communities weather forecasts in the arctic. I find it interesting, and I also like to reason. When I see dire forecasts for warming in the north, I cross reference it.

Guess what I find? Bs, and more bs. Rarely if ever does the actual weather up there match the narrative.

Just look for yourself, and stop assuming what you are fed is true. Again, I look DAILY. When they were panicking about the water on the North Pole, guess what the temperature at alert was? - 29C. It is nuts, and it is draining. People. Look for yourselves already.
                          Last edited by Sheepwheat; Apr 12, 2018, 10:37.

Comment

Thank You for Pointing that out.

Its All BS but the coolaid is so GOOD>

Comment

[I'll go with anything other than global warming because the climate in my half-century it hasn't changed.[/QUOTE]

lol
                              I love it when you present some real data how deniers fall back with their NIMBY answers and name calling. SK3 has been telling use for over a decade how the weather patterns have changed, how wet it was on his farm, etc, etc, but after one year of dry weather that there has been no climate change in a half century where he lives.

Or Sheepwheat knows the artic is not warming because he has checked temps in some artic communities and they are cold. Wow, minus 29C at Alert one day! One day, one community, is temperature, not climate. Now if the -29 was the monthly average for Alert and he compared that temp to the average same monthly temp for that community over the last 50 years and colder then maybe he would be worth listening to. But comparing it to anything but long term trends is not a picture of climate. By the way, I flew into Inuvik one time many years ago and it was in the -50Cs that day. Means no more than -29 at Alert.
                              Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 12, 2018, 12:46.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...