• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

farmboy44....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

farmboy44....

Don't we all have our own little idioms and idiosyncrasies?

"Here in the Slum of the Ghetto"..........

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    Don't we all have our own little idioms and idiosyncrasies?

"Here in the Slum of the Ghetto"..........
    I Have had good friends serve in "stan" for the freedoms we enjoy in this country. Im sure many others have as well. For AJL to compare Canada to the middle east basically every chance he can (aka every post) is a spit in the face to all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post
      I Have had good friends serve in "stan" for the freedoms we enjoy in this country. Im sure many others have as well. For AJL to compare Canada to the middle east basically every chance he can (aka every post) is a spit in the face to all of them.
      I will let him defend himself against that charge.

Here's another one I used quite a bit....

"Take care"

Comment

I don’t get it. Where are your friends fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          I don’t get it. Where are your friends fighting?
          Ive had friends serve in Afghanistan

get it?

Comment

Ive had friends serve in Afghanistan

get it?

There's a lot of Stan's out there.

Afganistant doesn't even come to mind.

Different world views I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
              There's a lot of Stan's out there.

Afganistant doesn't even come to mind.

Different world views I guess.
              Theres not that many - "istan"'s out there, and we all know exactly which one hes tying it to.

Its straight up naïve to ignore the negative connotation hes trying to make every time he posts. I for one don't appreciate that disrespect towards my country.

Comment

Theres not that many - "istan"'s out there, and we all know exactly which one hes tying it to.

Its straight up naïve to ignore the negative connotation hes trying to make every time he posts. I for one don't appreciate that disrespect towards my country.

Afghanistan
                Kazakhstan
                Kyrgyzstan
                Pakistan
                Tajikistan
                Turkmenistan
                Uzbekistan

I don't want to speak for others... But I highly doubt he's talking Afganistan.

Personally i hear Stan and think Kazakhstan... Because that's the only one my family has any history with.

Comment

Afghanistan
                  Kazakhstan
                  Kyrgyzstan
                  Pakistan
                  Tajikistan
                  Turkmenistan
                  Uzbekistan

I don't want to speak for others... But I highly doubt he's talking Afganistan.

Personally i hear Stan and think Kazakhstan... Because that's the only one my family has any history with.
                  You forgot Azerbaijan!

all middle east 'shit hole' countries compared to Canada.

My point stands.

Comment

You forgot Azerbaijan!

all middle east 'shit hole' countries compared to Canada.

My point stands.

Azerbaijan is named after Atropates. A ruler from the days of Alexander the Great.

It isn't a "Stan".

The root "Stan" is Persian and means "place of".

Further... You're mad because somebody connotates Canada with one of these countries... Yet you denegrate millions of people and tell them they live in a "shithole"

Some of these countries, like Kazakhstan (which isn't actually in the middle East by the way) are besting us at infrastructure marketing and grain sales...

Not to mention they aren't on the
                    https://www.google.ca/amp/business.financialpost.com/news/economy/china-banking-crisis-warning-signal-still-flashing-bis-says-1/amp watch list of top 3 countries whose banking system may fail.

All I'm saying is people who live in glass hoses shouldn't cast stones...

We need to be aware of our reality here, or all our forefathers fought for will disappear.

Comment

Azerbaijan is named after Atropates. A ruler from the days of Alexander the Great.

It isn't a "Stan".

The root "Stan" is Persian and means "place of".

Further... You're mad because somebody connotates Canada with one of these countries... Yet you denegrate millions of people and tell them they live in a "shithole"

Some of these countries, like Kazakhstan (which isn't actually in the middle East by the way) are besting us at infrastructure marketing and grain sales...

Not to mention they aren't on the
                      https://www.google.ca/amp/business.financialpost.com/news/economy/china-banking-crisis-warning-signal-still-flashing-bis-says-1/amp watch list of top 3 countries whose banking system may fail.

All I'm saying is people who live in glass hoses shouldn't cast stones...

We need to be aware of our reality here, or all our forefathers fought for will disappear.
                      I guess im just too patriotic.

Im sure youd like hearing the term "argentinistan" being thrown around on these forums daily.

I have no problem calling shitholes shitholes.

I do have a problem with people insinuating Canada is one.

Comment

Canada is definitely not a shithole country but if the current government and the UN have their way it will be, better keep your friends at home we are going to need them someday.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                          Canada is definitely not a shithole country but if the current government and the UN have their way it will be, better keep your friends at home we are going to need them someday.
                          This. I am what I can which granted isn't much, to oppose everything that our countries leaders are doing because we will become a shit hole otherwise. This includes carbon taxes, islamification, gun owner harrassment, race and gender politics, and the list goes on and on. We are not that far from one as our economy disappears Could always count on energy revenue to paper over bad policy in the past but those days are over. It is already too far gone for a radical change in direction, so too little, too late.
                          Last edited by ajl; Apr 6, 2018, 09:22.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.