• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Investment opportunity with Inmed Pharmaceuticals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investment opportunity with Inmed Pharmaceuticals

Below is some info on a investment opportunity. Watch the video link at the bottom of this post and I will post link in reply below. I have been doing some research into medical benefits of CBD and other cannabinoids and I think there is huge potential to help a lot of people for different health issues. I cut and pasted some info below. I purchased some shares of this stock about 14 months ago and I think I might purchase some more. I really believe in this company but do your own do diligence and don't take my word for it as i could be wrong but I think this stock could go to above $50 share possibly $100 + share in 5-10 years possible sooner.

"
    This documentary will make you put even more money into InMed. It’s a documentary about the grandfather of cannabis research Dr. Raphael Mechoulam. Dr. Mauro Maccarrone from InMed’s Scientific Advisory Board is one of the researchers interviewed. Watching this makes me sad for all the kids out there suffering from epilepsy and cancer treatment side effects. They published their epilepsy findings of completely blocking seizures over 35 years ago but nothing happened. They completely blocked the cancer treatment side effects in children, published these results and nothing happened. These are just 2 proven examples. At 38:45, he mentions a serious group of researchers claim the endocannabinoid system is essentially involved in ALL human diseases. For me, this is no longer just about making money, it is about saving lives. There are also studies showing reduction in cancer tumors, maybe they will get better results with access to all cannabinoids and using the entourage effect. One of us on this board will develop a disease someday including our family members and friends. The world needs InMed to succeed. All cannabis drugs should be fast tracked through FDA clinical trials. Our government let us down by classifying cannabis as a schedule 1 drug (meaning no medicinal value) and needs to put this ahead of everything else. These compounds are absolutely harmless and the cannabinoid receptors are found naturally in our body. I believe all of InMed’s drugs will pass with flying colors. I believe they will become one of the largest biotech companies in the world. Listen carefully to this video then look at InMed’s presentations then go back and do it again. These guys aren’t blowing smoke, they are highly respected in the industry. We see the same old news everyday but most people don’t understand the significance in their findings. In an old interview with the Aphria CEO, he said they expect the oil business to make up half their revenue very soon. Inmed claims they can produce a higher quality oil at a fraction of the price and also all 90+ cannabinoids. This means InMed may take half of all medical revenue from the grow stocks. GW Pharma and all other cannabinoid pharmaceutical companies will become oil customers of InMed. There may be some who prefer oil from the plant but this will be the minority. This is why I sold all my grow stocks and transferred to InMed. Smoking is not the future of medical marijuana, it is the oils. Its funny to hear InMed may become a baby GW Pharma. Microsoft and Apple were not the first to sell software and computers successfully. InMed will blow past them and have the capability to create better drugs using the entourage effect with access to all the cannabinoids. With making the best and cheapest pharmaceutical cannabinoids, InMed may be involved in every cannabinoid drug made! InMed can also synthesize terpenoids which are used for flavors and fragrances. This is a new industry you will hear more of in the coming years. This industry is projected to be a 37 billion market by 2021.
    1. EB skin disease
    2. Glaucoma
    3. Pain cream
    4. A laundry list of other further down the pipeline using the bioinformatics tool
    5. Biosynthesis of terpenoids
    6. Biosynthesis of cannabinoids
    7. Eye drop application
    At the very least they are worth 1 billion right now if they were to sell everything.
    This value puts them at $6-7 a share right now. They just can’t come out and tell us how much they are worth now if they were to sell all research, drug formulations, patents and bioinformatics. They have products for multiple industries, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, recreational and flavors & fragrances. Each industry has multi billion dollar potential. I believe they are currently way undervalued at today’s price.
    These amazing compounds can be used for all human diseases! InMed holds the key to unlock all 90+ at pharmaceutical grade and bio-identical as found in nature! How much is that worth!? For those with these horrible diseases, it’s priceless! We are witnessing one of the greatest drug discoveries in history and may be the key to cure cancer!
    Taking all this into account, there are now 3 guarantees in life.
    1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. InMed becoming a giant bio pharmaceutical company
    As stated before, listen carefully to this video then look at InMed’s presentations then go back and do it again. You will want to put even more $ into InMed. Follow the signs and do the math. Buy for yourself, your family and your friends. InMed for Life!
    https://youtu.be/fu6FhJIyTEc
    Less
    “The Scientist” is a documentary that traces the story of Nobel prize nominee Dr. Raphael Mechoulam from his early days as a child of the Holocaust in Bulgar..."

https://youtu.be/39vwX35NRA8 https://youtu.be/39vwX35NRA8

Comment

https://www.inmedpharma.com https://www.inmedpharma.com

Comment

It’s been a pretty wild ride so far. I was up almost 600+% from when I purchased some but has dropped about 250% since the high. I am going to keep holding long.

Comment

https://www.agriville.com/threads/33600-canadian-cannabis-stocks?highlight=jagfarms+cannabis

I posted about Inmed in this post over 1 year ago
          It was was just over 20 cents a share for a while around that time I posted it then went up over $2 share for a while. Now it’s sitting Around $1.30 share with potential of going $50+ share in my opinion

Comment

Thanks for the DD and heads up. Does seem undervalued.

$100 per share gives them a market cap of 15.227B.. that's just not possible, barring a massive reverse stock split that will never happen.

Isodiol is another big player in the CDB sector, their volatility is gut wrenching and they've been underperforming in a big way, but that is due more to lack of trust in management

These stocks trade so emotionally, Ive had more luck selling the news than buying it. But I have no doubt if you plan to hold long youll see more profit at some point. GL

Comment

Originally posted by Jagfarms View Post
              https://www.agriville.com/threads/33600-canadian-cannabis-stocks?highlight=jagfarms+cannabis

I posted about Inmed in this post over 1 year ago
              It was was just over 20 cents a share for a while around that time I posted it then went up over $2 share for a while. Now it’s sitting Around $1.30 share with potential of going $50+ share in my opinion
              SP is now below $1, down almost 30% from time of posting last month.. time to load up

Comment

Inmed makes synthetic cannabinoids. From the research I've read people need extracts from the actual plant. The cannabis plant contains many different terpenes and combining certian terpenes with certain cannabinoids treats many different illnesses. It's a very personalized treatment process. It's a long shot to say inmed is a slam dunk. They haven't even finished clinical trials on their synthetic cannabinoids. And they're competing with China right now becuase that's where all the CBD in Canada is coming from and it's cheap. I'd say it's a long shot that inmed is going to take off. Who wants to pay that kind of money for treatment when you can grow it yourself. If you're buying a treatment from a pharmaceutical company it won't be cheap I guarantee that

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...