• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agra Stupidity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agra Stupidity

Got out a couple years ago ,
    after Finally convincing my accountants that there was no way in hell the program was going to pay me.
    Accountants Liked getting their Pay and Tried to keep me in
    Now they say the Program is more like before Ritz buggered it ,and I should get back in
    Any body Else Going back in??

You don’t say! Gonna check it out today. I processed every program AIDA, to AgriStabilty and They were good programs before Ritz.

Comment

You could water board me and I still wouldn't go back in. Had the perfect opportunity for it to work and it didn't. Another carrot hung over the producers head. Like Facebook it only mines data to be used against you...... and if you doubt that statement, what basis was the claim made that "we don't pay our fair share"?
      Last edited by macdon02; Mar 20, 2018, 08:26.

Comment

One thing they should study is how many have exited agristability....

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
          Like Facebook it only mines data to be used against you...

Although I resemble the tread title, I believe the above quote is very true.

We stayed in because we weren't in crop insurance, although I knew collecting was pretty much impossible, it was a "wee" bit of coverage. And as pointed out in a previous thread the changes that made it impossible to collect cost us over $54k in program year 2014.

Gotta keep that goose that lays those golden eggs alive....the "Industry" relies on us.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 20, 2018, 12:24.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.