• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity chef but no ag minister?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity chef but no ag minister?????

Just about says it all.

Mr. Ralph Goodale , are you on here ? maybe you can help answer this simple question of why the Canadian Ag minister would not have been top priority on this India trip ? many of us are having trouble understanding why agriculture is of no importance to Canada ? saskatchewan pinned their hopes on you when this started? I'm presuming the Ag minister does know about the pea tariff ?? maybe you could update us on what has been attempted or resolved on this very important issue . I know it doesn't rank up there with the tariff put on bombardier , but sure would appreciate a response . Saskatchewan needs your help ! thank you

Comment

Ralph knows what’s going on but he voted for other guy and Trudeau had to put him in cabinet because he was the longest running liberal. Ralph is a token in this government.

Our idiot Trudeau has no idea what he’s doing and fairy dust cures all.

A Ag minister should of been summoned to India the first day and actually moved their to get this settled.

Comment

This trip has become an epic disaster.....all of the prairie Liberal MP’s have sold us farmers out.

(Noticed the celebrity chef picture on social media.)

Comment

Qoute - This trip has become an epic disaster.....all of the prairie Liberal MP’s have sold us farmers out.

My question is why are their any western liberal MP's in the first place. They've sold us out forever. How do they get any votes or MP's.

Comment

The celebrity chef in the red jacket was a Dragon on Dragon's Den. A private citizen without enough money to fly and holiday on his own dime? I sure hope my tax $ didn't pay for his holiday. I just paid my Corp taxes owing last week....I might be a tad grumpy when I see stuff like this.

Comment

The federal ag minister is in California......great news...

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Ralph knows what’s going on but he voted for other guy and Trudeau had to put him in cabinet because he was the longest running liberal. Ralph is a token in this government.

Our idiot Trudeau has no idea what he’s doing and fairy dust cures all.

A Ag minister should of been summoned to India the first day and actually moved their to get this settled.

India is so disgusted they will probably raise the duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Stampsguy View Post
                  How do they get any votes or MP's.
                  Catholics, Jews, Indians, Civil Servants and then good old standby morons like Grassy and Chuckie.

Comment

If JT supports a free state for Sikhs, he would really love a free Western Canada. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      If JT supports a free state for Sikhs, he would really love a free Western Canada. 👍
                      Like, like

Comment

Did Trudeau make a deal on pulses?

Comment

Huh? Trudeau is a 'why should I sell your peas for you' kinda guy.

Comment

Yes right parsley....but then why should he help sell planes for bombardier or oil to wherever. ...

All exports should be high on a federal government's to do list....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.