• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola-more good news!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola-more good news!

11 month high posted in RSX18 this AM!

Sure seems to be on a slow but steady incline.

How high are you thinking May will get?

Comment

Still have some 0 basis levels out here. How are they where youre at?

Comment

11 to 13 is good considering our dollar

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
          Sure seems to be on a slow but steady incline.

How high are you thinking May will get?
          Right now I am not confident of any more than 519 May intraday(which is very close). But a lot can change before the middle of April. DYODD

Comment

Continuing to slowly move up today.

Comment

Lately Canola seems to be moving somewhat independent of the CAD, soybeans, soy oil or meal. There must be a supply and demand story in here somewhere. All this at a time where the shipping story is at it's worst. Time to start putting up some ridiculous sounding targets for late spring?

Comment

Grinding higher following the Argentina weather story. The potential for decent upside is there once we confirm South American production and if it's dry and we develop a Canadian weather story in the spring as well. Catch 22 at that point as price will move but you don't want to sell unless you are in an area unaffected by the Canadian weather.

Comment

May Canola has made it to 519 this morning. A close above 517.50 this week is positive
                  Within 20 cents of the November 2017 prices for Apr/May delivery here

Comment

Another $25-30/tonne(RS N8) and we will have $12.00 July commodity canola.... Maybe wouldn't even take quite that much.

Lock the bins.

Edit, killed the canola thread I started an moved the comment here.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                      May Canola has made it to 519 this morning. A close above 517.50 this week is positive
                      Within 20 cents of the November 2017 prices for Apr/May delivery here
                      Correct me if I'm wrong but the chart shows the May contract max level has been $530.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                        Correct me if I'm wrong but the chart shows the May contract max level has been $530.
                        Basis has improved here since November

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                          Basis has improved here since November
                          I'm seeing -10 for me for Apr/May or +50 Nexera.

Sold small amount this morning, hopefully it keeps going up.

Comment

Canola back to $12 for June at ADM .
                            Good to see

Comment

priced some nexera new crop from combine with AOG for $12.50 , decent

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.