• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Totally embarrassed.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally embarrassed.

Who produced the Canadian film at Orlando Disney about Canada.

I almost puked.

They showed every province but missed from Calgary to Toronto.

Maybe it’s time we three finally joined the USA and said goodbye to shit hole Canada.

I know it’s just a film about my country showing us off to the world but it’s so much more than Vancouver Toronto and Montreal.

As a true home grown Canadian I’m loosing hope in our country.

Sad when you come out of the American presidents hall new predication feel patriotic yet come out of Canada pavilion and totally pissed.

It's the "fly over" provinces that are the true essence and identity of Canada.

Comment

we need to quit sending free money to those ungrateful assholes

Comment

I am in for leaving Canuckistan. No future there.

Comment

Sign me up!

Comment

It was sad I kept looking for something like even the mounted police and they had them from the musical rides.

Canada is more than eastern up to Toronto and Calgary to BC.

It just pissed me off wrecked my day.

But one nice thing no one clapped when they said Justin Trudeau was our leader dead silence.

Comment

I'll drive the bus.

Comment

I want a seat on that bus sum dum.

Comment

It’s just sad that something representing my country paid for by my country sucks so bad and doesn’t even mention our area except for a joke about city names Moosejaw.

Yea I seen it before and now remember why I won’t do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    It’s just sad that something representing my country paid for by my country sucks so bad and doesn’t even mention our area except for a joke about city names Moosejaw.

Yea I seen it before and now remember why I won’t do it again.
                    SF3, it's a pity, guess they are bullies! And bullying is illegal, isn't it? Oh well, after it freezes solid here, we'll starve em out😂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...