• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show your support

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show your support

There has been a fund created for the Gerald Stanley family.
    If you haven't already done so, consider making a https://www.gofundme.com/gerald-stanley-support-fund donation . The media fueled and politically driven racial divide has produced a miscarriage of justice in the court of public opinion. There will be no return to normal life for the Stanley family. They need your https://www.gofundme.com/gerald-stanley-support-fund support .
    Last edited by Kodiak; Feb 20, 2018, 10:41.

I gave.

Comment

Poor Family!!!! I donated!!!

Comment

Done already. Life will never be the same for that family due to circumstances beyond their control.

Comment

I gave to the family also. Money cant fix what happened to the stanleys but it shows they arent alone.

Comment

You must be joking. I think this belongs under the "Embarrassing" thread above.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              You must be joking. I think this belongs under the "Embarrassing" thread above.
              Beauty of living in a free country. As much as some people hate it we still ave a few freedoms in canada.

Comment

Yes and when you use the privilege of those freedoms to express yourself and lefties don't agree their heads explode. According to a fair judicial system this man is innocent accept it.

Comment

Gormley figured the legal fees for a case like this would be huge so good to see the donations are strong.

Hopefully the family can farm again or live in a location with less criminals around.

Comment

A story for grass. A young Alberta rancher moved to an area in sask. He stopped on the road one day not long after he got settled in to talk to his new neighbour, an old quite spoken farmer. Their talking about the weather soon changed to talking about the neighbourhood. The young rancher asked what the neighbors were like. The old man replied with a question for the rancher, " what were the neighbors like where you came from"? Young ranchers reply was" all a bunch of stupid assholes, don't know shit, not worth talking to". The old farmer said, I expect you'll find them mostly the same here. 3300 people have donated to Jerrys fund. You really think we're all that ignorant and stupid. Jerrys not a rich guy, lives on a small ranch. He and Dee have always worked out to pay for their place. His lawyer bill is said to be pretty well what they were trying to raise on the go fund me page. They can't sell the place, tough to sell when there is 2 police cruisers sitting on the driveway 24 hours a day. It is terrible what happened to young Colton but when the 5 criminals came to jerrys place, all he wanted to do that day was fix his ****ing fence

Comment

Someone made an interesting point.......what has the crime reputation of that area done to property values?

Sorry rd414, must have been thinking the same thing?.....didn't mean to repeat.
                      Last edited by farmaholic; Feb 20, 2018, 22:17.

Comment

Thanks for posting this Kodiak. It had slipped my mind, so thanks for the reminder. I contributed. The family will need some financial help. Pars.

Comment

Grassfarmer, the only embarrassing thing about this thread is your contribution to it. Nevertheless it is revealing. You are heartless.

For the rest of us - fellow human beings who possess a sympathetic heart - lets keep the fund growing. It's hard to imagine the pain and grief the Stanley's are feeling, not to mention the financial strain. The situation is not one they ever hoped to be in. There is no way back. Every donation is a show of support. Every dollar counts.

https://www.gofundme.com/gerald-stanley-support-fund Here's the link for making a donation.

And yes, there are undeniably victims on all sides. But the miscarriage of justice perpetrated by certain media and politicians, shamelessly as self-serving, heartless, and as de-humanizing as you are grassfarmer, falls heavily upon the Stanley's.

Comment

Kodiak, please don’t take grassfarmer seriously as he is just a troll, just click on his name and ignore him.

Comment

the left hasn't given any free publicity for a few days so hopefully they ramp it up again ! calling for removal of the fund and such . they sure did help gerrys cause for a few days , lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.